Search results for query: *

1. Valkyri

Switch Bottomless Water Bucket

Hey i have a spare bottem less bucket Ill give it to you if you have a cultist trophey, buy if you dont have that ill take they super sponges, send me a fr when you want to trade SW 7841 3776 2984
  2. Valkyri

Switch I want to buy a lunatic trophy

I want a lunatic trophy and willing to trade. Rn i have any moon lord loot(normal and expert), a rod of discord, and a money trought(the flying piggy bank, idk how to spell lol), If you want anything else just tell me and ill see if i have but remember the cultist trophy plz
  3. Valkyri

Switch Item trading post

Anyone have a cultist trophy, I have a rod of discord, or if anyone wants something ill see if i have it for the cultist trophy I can give you a vortex beater with chlorophyt bullets
  4. Valkyri

Switch Switch World not loading

This isnt a flex or anything but i lost 60hr in my world cause this glitch
  5. Valkyri

I dont think so i just checked
  6. Valkyri

The wait is almost over!!!!
  7. Valkyri

On my main before the glitch happen i just killed plantera. Now i made a new temparly world and i told my self to not get past plantera cause i want to kill golem on my main when i can get it back. Wonder how Long thats going to take
  8. Valkyri

Yea, the dummies that caused my main world to not load are the ones I tried doing the invincibility glitch with the saddle for my afk farm and it did not work
  9. Valkyri

When the patch comes will we be able to enter our world without loseing anything(i have 60+ hr on a world and i dont want to lose that progress)
Back
Top Bottom