Search results for query: *

1. Terra_Gamer

**REPORTED** Visual bug - Background displaying in the wrong layer

As you can see in the bottom left corner there are birds (?) flying through blocks, i was just going travelling to the underworld when this happened. Settings: Bug in action: Ps: Im really enjoying 1.4 so far! thank you so much for the great work!! <3
  2. Terra_Gamer

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Cake Costume In celebration of Terraria's last update, we should all be able to be the cake! Costume features a headset which consists in a round multicolor smiling face with a cake candle on top. Chest and legs are just normal body parts but instead of having normal color they have rainbow...
  3. Terra_Gamer

xD

xD
  4. Terra_Gamer

so as you have nothing better to do, you talk to a person from Argentina by Forums?

so as you have nothing better to do, you talk to a person from Argentina by Forums?
  5. Terra_Gamer

I was about to say '' You have nothing better to do?''

I was about to say '' You have nothing better to do?''
  6. Terra_Gamer

| ͡°ل͜ ͡°|

| ͡°ل͜ ͡°|
  7. Terra_Gamer

(ง ͠° ͜ʖ °)ง

(ง ͠° ͜ʖ °)ง
  8. Terra_Gamer

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  9. Terra_Gamer

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Terrarian! - Defeat all bosses in the game. Dungeon Hunter - Get the skeleton key. Murderer of zombies - Kill 1500 Zombies. Eye doctor - Kill 500 Demon eyes.
  10. Terra_Gamer

Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

yo quiero traducción profesional al español T.T pero aun asi buen trabajo n.n
  11. Terra_Gamer

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

a mi me gustaría que la selva se pudiera corromper por el carmesí,la corrupción y la bendición,osea la solución mas sencilla seria añadir maso menos 12 bloques nuevos que sean corrompidos de la selva como por ejemplo barro corrompido.
Back
Top Bottom