Search results for query: *

• Users: Kenn
  • Order by date
  1. Kenn

Hot Topic How do YOU pronounce Terraria?

Ter-rare-ree-uh
  2. Kenn

Numbers in the Sentence!

Seeing as it's ONE in the Afternoon, I decided to microwave some lunchables for lunch.
  3. Kenn

Give a nickname to the user above!

Pie i'm really hungry .___.
  4. Kenn

Count to 150 before a dev posts.

I assumed that, due to a developer post, it was time to start over. 3? 143? 150? :dryadconfused:
  5. Kenn

Cake
  6. Kenn

7. Kenn

If you could go back in time...What would you do?

I'd go back 65 million years and prevent that asteroid from killing all the dinosaurs. I'd then set myself up as a god to be worshipped a few million years down the line when the raptors evolved into Sapience.
  8. Kenn

What do you think about this new game called "Hatred"?

I like it, both for it's likely value as a stress reliever and for its not-so-passive aggression towards those whose low opinions of individual human free will empowers them to claim that violent video games preclude violent behavior IRL.
  9. Kenn

what game is your stress-reliever?

Serious Sam
  10. Kenn

favorite quotes from other video games

"All your base are belong to us." - CATS, Zero Wing (English Translation)
  11. Kenn

Cookie
  12. Kenn

13. Kenn

Whats your favorite song?

My favorite? Hmm.... Hard to say, so I'll go with favorite artists. Breaking Benjamin Linkin Park "Weird Al" Yankovic Hammerfall Ellie Goulding Pendulum Poets of the Fall Muse Florence and the Machine Pretty much anything by them would be my favorite song.
  14. Kenn

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

I played nearly 400 hours without knowing that three platforms placed vertically can substitute for doors in NPC housing.
  15. Kenn

Who is your favorite Terraria boss and why? (event bosses count)

My favorite boss is the Eater of Worlds, as it is just so satisfying to kill repeatedly using Water Bolt or Molotovs.
  16. Kenn

Casual Where are you from?

Georgia, USA I guess I can't complain. It's really pretty here and the neighbors are nice. there are eight churches in my town what is this i don't even
Back
Top Bottom