Search results for query: *

• Users: Jcapp
  • Order by date
  1. J

Terraria in game housing and npc spawn time.

Thanks Unftf, you've been a huge help!
  2. J

Can i ask you to clarify a few things in your post Unftf, there is still some confusion. Basically, the more walls you have inside a house/flat when the play timer reaches 2 minutes the more likely an npc is to successfully spawn correct? Thus this housing Is more likely to result in...
  3. J

Thanks Travis! I probably will borrow the script this weekend and edit it for my resolution and to test in multiplayer. Im going to switch to just two house designs, the single strip house badger is most recently using that Curt designed and houses of the same design with full backwall. I am...
  4. J

So all testing was done on the same world, from world gen start time of 8:15 in game time. I would just replace the world file each time i started over or made an edit with an original copy of the world and the appropriate housing. Time in non parenthesis are the in game time, in parenthesis is...
  5. J

PC How to get to hell in half the time.

Any of the fall damage accessories work to prevent fall damage while on the slime mount. I use it immediately when i get it if i have a horseshoe or wings, and never change mounts. It's increased fall speed mechanic is strong on boss fights too when you get used to using it, particularly for...
  6. J

NPCs & Enemies Master mode Nurse

I think removing the nurse's ability to heal the player to full instantly during boss fights would be great. Creating a nurse station you can visit mid boss fight multiple times, or even just once can already remove a lot of the difficulty of boss fights making it so that you basically cant...
Back
Top Bottom