Search results for query: *

1. pixelslime9910

That one thing you wish you could have...

staff of the frost hydra
  2. pixelslime9910

PC house screenshots

Show us your houses, pc terrarians! (if you see anybody's house and you want to build it for your world/server please ask for permission).
  3. pixelslime9910

Items potion of remembering

first i put "more mimics" because this potion mainly focuses on finding chests. i agree with the lower time but i think it should be at least 10 mins because the cave may be far from the spawn or it may be very deep next i think the light trail warding off enimes idea is kind of weird but the...
  4. pixelslime9910

Items potion of remembering

gives off a trail of light of where you have been so if you get killed and you are about to get some loot you can follow the trail of light back to the loot found in ice chests and chests on floating islands 100% chance to find it in these chests length of time the trail of light will last is...
  5. pixelslime9910

Game Mechanics Board Games

with board games you can challenge other npcs to one in 3 board games TYPES:checkers chess terra(a board game based off of terraria, a trivia game) if you win in chess you will get a coin reward or a card with a garunteed reforge of thinker (+5 to all rewards in board games)...
  6. pixelslime9910

NPCs & Enemies New Critter

critter name: mole general stats: hp:10 design: a brown body no eyes (fur covering eyes) whiskers and a triangle shaped pink face movement:underground: none shown surface: when it pokes its head out of the ground its whiskers twitch then it looks side to side, if it comes out...
  7. pixelslime9910

Pixel Art Jestexe's sprites

if its not too troubling could you make a sprite of your avatar, i think it looks really cool
  8. pixelslime9910

hyped for ios update

hyped for ios update
  9. pixelslime9910

Help Getting Started In Terraria!

Well hello fellow Terrarians! as i am new to the forums and i have decided to make this my first post. Cheers to all of your first posts! anyway this thread is to help you get started out in terraria now lets get started. the first thing that will happen after you have purchased terraria and...
Back
Top Bottom