Search results for query: *

• Users: Omega
  • Order by date
  1. O

tAPI Thorium Mod+

I suppose he is saying that the silver pickaxe as well as the tungston pickaxe are telling him twice, in the description, that he is able to mine meteorite with it. Kinda weird unless you changed default stuff from Terraria as well o.o...
  2. O

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Sadly, there is not even a .bak file. Everything besides the world has been deleted. I can simply cheat myself what I had before but meh, not what I really wanted to do.
  3. O

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Just encountered a horrible crash. Went into the desert with my character and moved out of it into a forest where a blue slime just wanted to attack me. Crashed and when I logged back in my character was gone :O Didn't think it would delete my char so I didn't copy and paste the error message...
  4. O

tAPI Thorium Mod+

First off, awesome mod. I'm having a total blast in re-discovering Terraria on my own once again I do have something to nitpick about though. You can easily make the Flintlock Pistols but they do not count as guns and so the weapon dealer wont move into a suitable house. Without him, there is...
Back
Top Bottom