Search results for query: *

1. M

PC game crashes while trying to send an emoji

when i bring up the emoji menu for windows ( windows + . for me) and send an emoji, 2 asterisks are sent but when i try that again but remove one of the asterisks, i get an unicode error as well as a game crash how to replicate: open chat (dont know if singleplayer or multiplayer matters)...
  2. M

NPCs & Enemies so i still don't had privileges...

i think you should make this into a mod
  3. M

Biomes & Nature Allow users to generate a custom world like ones with seed: for the worthy, not the bees! and 05162020

it would give the player a possibility to create a non-generic terraria world, like granite biomes turned into sky islands, corruption blocks changed to lava blocks (still), stone blocks changed with air blocks, being able to change the YPOS of where specific ores spawn, their frequency and...
  4. M

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

so hyped! 03:32 may 16 2020!
  5. M

Other Mods for console and mobile

mobile might be possible, but console edition? microsoft doesnt let you download 3rd party stuff
  6. M

Game Mechanics make slimy saddle reset fall damage after bouncing on enemies

this might even be a bug as well i dont even know. but this mechanic must be fixe din 1.4
  7. M

Game Mechanics Implementing the boss hotbar mod into the game

i think that it is needed regardless of you're using tmodloader or not. 1.4 should contain this feature
  8. M

Other change the description of creeper costume to "Aw man."

i think it would be just a little cool easter egg for the game.
Back
Top Bottom