Search results for query: *

1. Unkn0wnTerrarian

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

I just seen the tavernkeep at my unbuilt bunker, so i decided to save him.
  2. Unkn0wnTerrarian

y well i got a train station, and stars fall on the station but anyways i will trash the star cannon and the stars now, i dont need dem :p. Beenades are my thing now
  3. Unkn0wnTerrarian

this guy is in ikea, a viking and has eye of cthulhu as his pet. thats why this guy is made out...

this guy is in ikea, a viking and has eye of cthulhu as his pet. thats why this guy is made out of metal, he used ovens as armor, and decor as the parts of eye of cthulhu.
  4. Unkn0wnTerrarian

hehe, i had 1162... but you seen the wierd crimson heart? it actually counted as 2 somehow and summoned teh brain, and i got OOF'ED cuz of that
  5. Unkn0wnTerrarian

wierdest terraria crimson ever, no mods btw, it had too much holes, there were some floors but not all the time, they actually appeard rarely. bad time for ground enemies
  6. Unkn0wnTerrarian

Terraria is Loving life (crystals) BUT I DONTalso i had 2 solar eclipses in a row in my other survival i said it wrong, i should of said but i'm not.
  7. Unkn0wnTerrarian

[IMG]

8. Unkn0wnTerrarian

im his friend

im his friend
  9. Unkn0wnTerrarian

or just find ''the black adder'' and friend me through his steam account

or just find ''the black adder'' and friend me through his steam account
  10. Unkn0wnTerrarian

just find the guy with the lion pic and friend him cuz his awesomea nd he deserves it.

just find the guy with the lion pic and friend him cuz his awesomea nd he deserves it.
  11. Unkn0wnTerrarian

oh, then its not my.

oh, then its not my.
  12. Unkn0wnTerrarian

tell me does it have a lion as the profile pic?

tell me does it have a lion as the profile pic?
  13. Unkn0wnTerrarian

if the spinning has stopped... why am i spinning?

if the spinning has stopped... why am i spinning?
  14. Unkn0wnTerrarian

and uhm, please tell me if it has a lion as the profile pic

and uhm, please tell me if it has a lion as the profile pic
  15. Unkn0wnTerrarian

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198001580629 hehe, is the profile private NOW?!

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198001580629 hehe, is the profile private NOW?!
  16. Unkn0wnTerrarian

Terraria Bad Ideas

if you enter the jungle before killing eater of worlds/brain of cthulhu 10000000 of plantera's will spawn how about in chaos mode goblin tinkerer gets out and burns in the acid rain and also that moon lord gets all killed bosses to life and brings cthulhu from the sea
  17. Unkn0wnTerrarian

Wait, sharkman, you said stab? Cause, uhm it says it ''WONT'' threaten to stab me... well seems...

Wait, sharkman, you said stab? Cause, uhm it says it ''WONT'' threaten to stab me... well seems like cubes are A LIEEE
  18. Unkn0wnTerrarian

Ohhh, thanks guys.

Ohhh, thanks guys.
  19. Unkn0wnTerrarian

Hey Unit One. I think this is a bug, but I'm not sure. Over time I earn 1 damage. I am using...

Hey Unit One. I think this is a bug, but I'm not sure. Over time I earn 1 damage. I am using Meteor Armor, Shield of Cthulhu, tungsten watch, climbing claws, band of starpower,a companion cube and a emerald hook. I said what I'm using just in case its to a item.
  20. Unkn0wnTerrarian

EVERYTHING king. I would say the glitch may of been noticed, but Red or Cenx may of let it be...

EVERYTHING king. I would say the glitch may of been noticed, but Red or Cenx may of let it be in, cuz of some people who are stuck, which cant find life fruit/life crystals/ores and a lot of more stackable resources.
Back
Top Bottom