Search results for query: *

1. Kranberri

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

i agree, they look so nice! can't say I'm suprised this was the answer. oh well.
  2. Kranberri

but they already have the work done. I'm not saying "hey, you know that cancelled project? uncancel it you lazy pigs!" I'm just saying "Hey, you know that project that was cancelled after 3 years in development? release the source code or whatever build there is, so it hasnt gone to waste, and...
  3. Kranberri

my thoughts exactly. even if what we saw in 2015 was all we got.
  4. Kranberri

Other Art [Program] darthmorf's Terraria Logo Maker

Haven't done much, but this is what I've got so far.
  5. Kranberri

I'm still really sad this was canceled, and i just wish we had a small playable demo, just to have a feel of what it would've been, or give the source code to a team of modders, or just make it public. It's just so weird to have all this work done, cancel the game and just not give out a free...
  6. Kranberri

Official Heavy Hearts, The Passing of Jestex

I haven't been a member of this community until today, it's been 2 years but I felt wrong stumbling across this page and leaving without a word. The work he did was incredible. He had such a talent and it's a shame that anyone would go like this. RIP.
  7. Kranberri

Other Art [Program] darthmorf's Terraria Logo Maker

Hello, I'm currently working on making a Corruption Theme, and I'm thinking of Making a Hallow theme and maybe some others! what is the best way to send these files?
Back
Top Bottom