Search results for query: *

1. PvPSky

PC Can't open world

I was playing Terraria a few moments ago when my PC suddenly crashed. After waiting, I tried to return to my world but found that I couldn't open the world anymore. It always says that it couldn't find a back-up, so I took a look at the files and there was a .bak file of the world. I...
  2. PvPSky

PS4 Terrarians

Looking for some People who play Terraria on Console. I’m basically done with the Game but there’s a lot more that I want to do, so if you are more lat late-game add me by the PSN Username “PvPSky5”. You can still add me even if you haven’t reached late-game, so if you want to, I can help you...
  3. PvPSky

I did it Gamers, I defeated a God.

Oof. Good luck defeating The Old One’s Army though!
  4. PvPSky

I did it Gamers, I defeated a God.

Now I need only need to defeat the Old One’s Army and some other optional Bosses. After that I’ll probably try to get every Trophy and complete the Game to 100%
  5. PvPSky

Hello there

Hello there
  6. PvPSky

First House I put Effort into.

I forgot about that, thanks!
  7. PvPSky

What do you think should be painted in your Opinion?
  8. PvPSky

This is my first House I put Effort in. FYI, I’m in Pre-Hardmode so my Options are limited. I’m open for Criticism on how to build better Houses.
  9. PvPSky

Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

I was already getting bored on Mobile as I’m long done with the Game so I hope this is coming soon enough! Although I play it on Ps4 too, I’m nowhere near done there
Back
Top Bottom