Search results for query: *

1. Rune Lovely

Switch WTB > Weather Radios

Willing to buy or trade for 3 Weather Radios. If you are looking for other fishing gear, I have an extra Golden Bug Net and an extra Angler Earring. If you are looking for anything else I can probably get it for you as well.
  2. Rune Lovely

Switch Switch Update Support Question

Unsure if this is the correct place for this question: Does Pipeworks have plans to continue support for the Switch through Journey's End? I know that Old Gen consoles have long since had updates end and I'm wondering if Switch is going to go the same route.
  3. Rune Lovely

Switch Ruler Not Displaying Properly

Unsure if this is a bug or not. Initially I was unable to get the ruler measuring lines to display at all, turns out it has to be equipped and the accessory slot has to be visible (eye showing). Now, even though I see the measuring lines there are no associated numbers to indicate the actual...
  4. Rune Lovely

Switch WTB > Heart/Star/Crab/Slime Statues

As summary states, I am buying the following statues, as many as you may have to sell: - Heart Statue (10 so far, willing to buy more) - Star Statue (10 so far, willing to buy more) - Crab Statue (Still looking for these) - Slime Statue (10 so far, willing to buy more) Name your price.
  5. Rune Lovely

Switch WTB > Full Stacks (999) of Iron Ore

Looking for full stacks of iron ore. Willing to pay 1 plat or a reasonable trade.
  6. Rune Lovely

Switch WTB > Bird Statue

~Completed~
Back
Top Bottom