Search results for query: *

1. K

Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

Good evening, it's been a few months since the Switch version was released but I see that the splitscreen mode is still not available... Do we have any new information since then? It seems essential to me anyway, I've been waiting for the game since its announcement on Switch in 2017 (the only...
  2. K

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Hello, is the controller support planned for soon where we will have to wait a while longer?
  3. K

I tried to play for a few hours but I really can not get to the controls, especially when fighting to jump. It's a shame to have released the update without the support of controller, the game is unplayable and I will still have to wait ...
  4. K

What do you mean by "major update"? The 1.4 or so another update that will arrive in not too long? : /
  5. K

So I'm happy to be able to play in 1.3 on mobile, but I'm the only one to have noticed that the controllers are not compatible? I do not understand, it's very important on a game like this. Expert mode is unplayable on the touch screen! I think the controllers were compatible in 1.2, why this...
Back
Top Bottom