Search results for query: *

1. The Immortal Smoke!

IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

"Huh, you have inherent regeneration? How? There aren't many things from my world that can just regenerate like that. I certainly can't, or else a sixth of me wouldn't be metal. I'm guessing regeneration is common where you're from?" "Oh, and you said something about XFOS? Another thing from...
  2. The Immortal Smoke!

*Mela sighs and gives up her search, stepping out of the van.* "Unfortunately. Wanted to look back through to see if I could find anything, even though I knew I wouldn't. My bad?" *Now without anything to do, Mela goes to sit down with Dark.* "Venom sucks, doesn't it? Feeling like your...
  3. The Immortal Smoke!

*Mela can't stop herself from snickering. The contrasting nature of this incredibly tall armored person holding a mutant armadillo like a cat is quite funny to her.* <I guess armadillo's are pet animals?> *Mela stays by the van, continuing to search it in a (likely) vain attempt to find an...
  4. The Immortal Smoke!

*Mela's mind is quickly snapped out of the odd armadillo-related bubble it was in, and begins to rapidly start searching through the van in hopes of finding an anti-venom for Dark.* "Just say something if you start to feel weak. Or if your flesh starts dissolving, because then we'll at least...
  5. The Immortal Smoke!

*Mela follows Dark to the van, absent-mindedly inspecting crates, her mind still more focused on the armadillo.* "No, I've never heard of one before. Are they just normal animals?" *Mela glances back over at the mutant-looking armadillo.* "Though, for some reason I doubt that one is what most...
  6. The Immortal Smoke!

*Mela, not knowing what an armadillo is to begin with, just eyes the creature in confusion.* "What's an armadillo?" *Mela continues to look at the odd creature, discerning more of it's features.* "Is it a monster? It looks monstrous." *Mela then turns toward Dark, confusion being eminent on...
  7. The Immortal Smoke!

(Ack, sorry, I'm pretty sure I died for the past week, just assume Mela's been silently following Dark and also silently participating in the chase for Servi and Ja'ryleth, before calming down with the rest of the search party.) *Mela sheathes her sword and rejoins the rest of the group, giving...
  8. The Immortal Smoke!

*Mela looks at the claymore, analyzing the sword from the lens of a blacksmith.* "Hmm... it's a good sword, I could totally fix it up for you if I ever found the tools or materials to." "Here's mine, though." *Mela reaches behind her head and grabs the hilt of her sword, before unsheathing...
  9. The Immortal Smoke!

<So, not a swordsmage.> *Mela listens to Dark explain how he uses his magic, much more interested now.* "Swordsmen in my world never imbued magic into their swords mid battle, more often than not the magic is present in the sword from the point of forging so they'd never had to. That's...
  10. The Immortal Smoke!

Other Literature Shining Will: Characters and Background

Hmm, well I can answer that the key needed probably has to do with a cipher that requires a password to decrypt. Perhaps Vigenére? And for the riddle itself... with the clues they gave, creating 'new me's' is probably metaphorical, and we have to have one of these that could be fake. As for the...
  11. The Immortal Smoke!

The Jirel rewrite is out, finally...

The Jirel rewrite is out, finally. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/shining-will-characters-and-background.118438/post-2925299
  12. The Immortal Smoke!

*Mela watches Dark create and crush the wisp, neither impressed or disappointed,* "Huh, neat. I'm not too versed on magic myself, I'm more so just parroting what Pe- what one of my friends told me about my leg." *Mela snaps the hinges of the sole back in place, and picks her leg back up and...
  13. The Immortal Smoke!

*Mela looks up at Dark and shakes her head.* "Nah. It's not broken, just needs to be maintained every so often. The person who made it for me said that I'd need to check on it's insides the more it ages, make sure no buildup of either gunk that managed to get in through the hinges or magic that...
  14. The Immortal Smoke!

*Mela takes the water Dark hands to her. She doesn't question the portal.* "Thank ya." *Mela... then briefly inspects the water bottle, not having seen one before. She figures out quickly how to open it, though, and puts her leg down to open the cap and take a drink, before putting the water...
  15. The Immortal Smoke!

*As the search party arrives at the pond, Mela takes a seat on the grass and stares at her reflection in the water briefly.* *Shortly after, Mela reaches to the underside of her left knee to click a button, which detaches her prosthetic leg from her body. She then picks the leg up and starts...
  16. The Immortal Smoke!

*Mela nods her head.* "Yeah, sure. Kinda just dawned on me that we don't have food or water, at least I don't think we do." *Mela just shrugs her shoulders at that thought.*
  17. The Immortal Smoke!

"Two *massive* sword users." *Mela looks up at Arentine, her face betraying how impressed she is.* <Though Lament looks tiny in comparison to that monstrosity of a sword, I dig it.> *Mela then directs her attention to the now felled tree, cleaved by Arentine.* "Let's just hope all your...
  18. The Immortal Smoke!

"Well, I have this thing with me." *Mela reaches behind her head and grips the hilt of her sword. Just by the size of the sheath alone it's evident that the weapon is massive.* "This sword here's the Villager's Lament, it's heavy as hell, though occasionally I can hold it with one hand, and as...
  19. The Immortal Smoke!

*Mela's remained silent since Arentine joined the search party. She's very suspicious of the large armored figure, but keeps it to herself for the time being.* *Mela quietly chuckles when Vinessa mentions that none of the search party are gods yet.* <Heh, you don't need to be a god to kill...
  20. The Immortal Smoke!

Just finished up our last boss of the playthrough, and... it's genuinely so good it's worth an...

Just finished up our last boss of the playthrough, and... it's genuinely so good it's worth an entire playthrough just to fight it. It is far and away my favorite modded boss, and I'd highly recommend playing the mod yourself, it's just that good. Oh yeah, still gotta do Boss Rush.
Back
Top Bottom