Search results for query: *

1. Pumprince

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D2rO7aGXcAExy9P.png that was close
  2. Pumprince

How to determine which class is right for you

i used to play terraria with a few friends and i was a mix of summoner and mage in our world that was painfull :tm: i kept running out of mana and mana potions during the twins fight and my spider minions were completely useless during the bosses (although thats kind of my fault for not putting...
  3. Pumprince

NPCs & Enemies Lost Girl NPC

i kind of headcanon that since her nymph-ness is biological, it cant be purified, the same way that zombies and any other enemies can't be purified neither - the tortured soul being an exception because he was originally the tax collector anyways, i think this could be interesting if you...
  4. Pumprince

Is there a lore in the Terraria world?

calamity has lore? where can i find it?
  5. Pumprince

PC Ideas for our new 1.3.6 NPC?

maybe some sort of lady who can view into the future and tell you wether a meteorite is gonna land or not, whats gonna be the next npc to arrive, when is a boss spawning naturally etc and depending on your question it costs more idk if its possible to implement something like this tho edit: wording
  6. Pumprince

Thats what I was thinking. Maybe the islands could be flying around each other, but that'd be...

Thats what I was thinking. Maybe the islands could be flying around each other, but that'd be kind of broken. Honestly, any Sky-based minigames would be pretty cool.
  7. Pumprince

Basically, there floating islands around the map, some which you spawn in and some have items...

Basically, there floating islands around the map, some which you spawn in and some have items, normally there is a giant island in the middle which has the strongest items. People try to kill each other. Most people know it thanks to Minecraft, but it would be intresting in Terraria since it...
  8. Pumprince

Hey, I love your minigame server! I have a suggestion for it though. What if a Skywars minigame...

Hey, I love your minigame server! I have a suggestion for it though. What if a Skywars minigame was added to Pedguin Party?
  9. Pumprince

Is there any kind of "aesthethic" that you like? Like, the corruption, or the color blue? It...

Is there any kind of "aesthethic" that you like? Like, the corruption, or the color blue? It honestly can be anything. If you do, try to give it some decoration of that and some fitting blocks too.
  10. Pumprince

How does liking horror games suddenly turns you into some kind of God hater? Even if it has some...

How does liking horror games suddenly turns you into some kind of God hater? Even if it has some anti-religion of sorts in it, its still fictional.
  11. Pumprince

Is there a lore in the Terraria world?

I mean, I know Terraria is supposed to be a sandbox game, but with all the stuff in it, there's definitly something going on behind the scenes that we just can't exactly know about as we play. There's Chtulhu, his followers, his brother and his living body pieces, there's the Clothier's...
  12. Pumprince

Underrated Weapons

Uzi. Most people don't really pay attention to Uzi because of Megashark. Though, I do prefer Uzi.
  13. Pumprince

4th Liquid - What do you think it should be?

I've always wanted a liquid that gave you damage and gave you a debuff after you exited it. Though, since there can only be 4, I think its better if we wait until a major feature is added and needs a unique liquid to be completed.
  14. Pumprince

Favorite Terraria creature?

The Vortex Planet. Imagine being giant and having a bunch of gun-wielding ants on your body.
  15. Pumprince

Weird cases of world gen

I will tell you the story of the very lonely tree. This is the very lonely tree. Her only friend is the very lonely sea star.
  16. Pumprince

Weird cases of world gen

It spawned on a wall, alto-breaking itself.
  17. Pumprince

Unpopular Opinion thread

Terraria really needs a support class...there isn't any item that you can immediately throw on the arena that will heal other people of your team near you, or anything like that. The closest to a support class is throwing potions on the ground during a battle, which isn't very craft.
  18. Pumprince

Weird cases of world gen

Queen Bee spawned just as the world was made. Sigh.
  19. Pumprince

Share Your Life Hack or Tip!

1. Build a entire wall of bricks that can't be hallow-fied/corrupted/crimsonfied on the surface AND underground. This will prevent any of these biomes from spreading. I used the giant tree wood. 2. A minion can break a Life Fruit when they are aggressive. Do that when near one.
  20. Pumprince

NPCs & Enemies Party Girl on Blood Moon

Eh, its alright. I don't like MLP much anyways, just thought that would be fitting.
Back
Top Bottom