Search results for query: *

• Users: SuperJay
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SuperJay

Just started Hardmode; ambushed by Skeletron Prime. Now what?

I recently started my first Hardmode playthrough after defeating WoF, and I've been having a blast with the increased challenge, the risks, the new gear and enemies and all that good stuff. So far, I've fought a couple Pirate Invasions and done a bit of Cobalt and Mythril mining, rescued the...
  2. SuperJay

Must-have gear and other mandatory preparations for Hardmode?

I played and "beat" Terraria back in the day (prior to 1.1, I think - a couple years ago) and just recently picked the game back up and started a new character in a new world. I've beaten every pre-Hardmode boss in that playthrough, so I'm basically up to the point where I could fight the Wall...
  3. SuperJay

Where'd all the early-game loot go??

Back in 2011 and early 2012, I played the hell out of Terraria and accumulated a vast hoard of loot across various characters. This was before Hardmode was implemented, before lots of biomes (Hallowed, "Crimson" - whatever that is) were in the game, and so on. I just recently picked the game...
  4. SuperJay

SuperJay's heroic nonsense

Heya peoples! Some of you might remember me from the TerrariaOnline forums, where I used to run a popular item shop / trading service called Jay's Incredible Emporium. It was a lot of fun (and a lot of work) and I met a lot of great people in my mercantile adventures. I originally started the...
Back
Top Bottom