Search results for query: *

1. YetAnotherEye

Terraria State of the Game - July 2020

I don't have a screenshot, as I usually don't take screenshots for each thing I buy (for others: do it for just anything you pay for!!!) and nintendo.de is explixitely excluded from the wayback machine. But please consider me being able to take an informed buying decision - based on information...
  2. YetAnotherEye

Not to be able to play split sceen with my familiy on switch simply sucks... I give up... 30 €...

Not to be able to play split sceen with my familiy on switch simply sucks... I give up... 30 € for useless stuff and generally making a really bad feeling about Terraria... and the developers, publishers and Nintendo... simply deliver, what is sold...
  3. YetAnotherEye

Doesn't sound rude, no prob. I read a lot and I wrote a lot. I've got an IT-background, so the issues are quite clear to me. Nonetheless I - as many others - bought it under the wrong premise that it has up to 4 players locally as advertised in the Nintendo store. But I'm REALLY tired of...
  4. YetAnotherEye

As pointed out in a lot of posts here in the forum, it was advertised with 1-4 local players, when I bought the download version. I didn't mix it up. Actually, I was one of the first who expressed concerns due to the hardware. And again: We won't start a world leaving one kid behind. That would...
  5. YetAnotherEye

The screenshot shows two players. Will we be able to play with 4 players, not leaving a family member behind? Otherwise also that update will be absolutely useless for us.
  6. YetAnotherEye

Terraria 1.3.5 Launches on Nintendo Switch Today!

Yeah, what to write? Congrats. Did you know that I assume the splitscreen willl be for 4 players simutaneously? Much fun finding the bottlenecks. Should be similar to finding jungle spores - lots of them, but never enough.
  7. YetAnotherEye

Resolved [Switch] 2-player local?

Yesterday I started a new world in 4-player split screen. On our old Xbox360. No lags, everything fine. But on that machine my daughter will never ride a unicorn. I still assume it's an architectural problem - or they implemented touch controls listeners for 4 players simultaneously and forgot...
  8. YetAnotherEye

Terraria State of the Game - January 2020

You need to update your signature... maybe directly change it to 11 months to save some effort... still have started the game once and in between removed it to get space for stuff that we can play coop... money for nothing... disappointing...
  9. YetAnotherEye

Switch Lonely split screener's club

+1 Sadly same applies to me and my son.
  10. YetAnotherEye

You use the subjunctive 'should' and the term 'I belive'. Could you please clarify if you have actually played Terraria on the switch in split screen before? And if you have: Is it the retail (cartridge) or download version? Now I'm really curious, as I also got such information from German...
  11. YetAnotherEye

Provision of a local server consumes CPU. And there they are: PERFORMANCE ISSUES. In the meanwhile I'm really afraid that this mission cannot be accomplished.
  12. YetAnotherEye

Welcome to the club. Besides, that really big online shop still sellls the cartridges with following description:
  13. YetAnotherEye

Terraria State of the Game: October 2019

Quote from Amazon (Terraria Switch Cartridge):
  14. YetAnotherEye

Hi there, possibly a blasphemous suggestion: Leave it to us whether we accept a low performance, but activate the split screen mode. Maybe with a giant pop-up at game start that tells us that unfortunately there are still performance problems (which are being fixed diligently). According to...
  15. YetAnotherEye

Terraria State of the Game: October 2019

Ah yes, again a disappointment. Slowly I get routine in being disappointed. So no pumpkin moon with my son. Too bad. Slowly I get the impression that the performance problems are due to the global software architecture and that performance wasn't thoroughly considered during design, so the...
  16. YetAnotherEye

Fun fact: I asked on Amazon, if the given description for the retail-cartridge-version is correct (-Docking-Funktion mit 2 Spielern am geteilten Bildschirm. Benötigt zwei Joy-Cons pro Spieler.) -> docked 2 players split-screen. Today I got answers, that 2 players in split-screen is possible and...
Back
Top Bottom