Search results for query: *

• Users: punpun52
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

Mobile Help im new in hardmode

I just defeated The Wof and i cant seem to find any new ores and while i was finding new ores monsters will kill me everytime i go underground. Can anyone give me tips and guide please?
  2. P

Mobile Terraria wont open on ipad

Normally i play on ipad but after the update i tried to play terraria on my ipad it didnt work it kick me out instead.How do i fix this problem???
  3. P

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Help my terraria app is being weird

I open my terraria and this happens and when i load my world my npc have werid colors on them please tell me what happen
  4. P

2 bee hive in small world

I beat the queen bee then when i was minning i found another bee hive in my small world. Is it common to find 2 bee hive in small world???
  5. P

Resolved [Mobile] One crimson heart 2 meteorite spawn

I broke 1 crimson heart and 2 meteorite spawn and i got 2 goblins invasion is it weird that i broke 1 crimson heart then got 2 meteorite?
  6. P

Resolved [Mobile] A queen bee spawn out of nowhere

I was mining in jungle biome than it said "queen bee has awoken" when i was mining and i didnt find the bee hive yet it just spawn in i was confuse but i defeat the queen bee and died 4 times i just wanna know how did it spawn.
  7. P

Resolved [Mobile] Help how to fly

Im playing terraria on mobile and I got my first wing and I...dont know how to fly.Please help me.
  8. P

Resolved I found harpies on the top of the big tree does it mean im near a floating island?

So in my world I decided to climb up to the top of the big tree and then a harpie flew and attack me does it mean im near a floating island or im just too high up???
  9. P

Resolved [Mobile] cant open map help

I play terraria on iphone 5 and I cant open the map on the top right corner.I click many times but it didnt work.Please help me.
Back
Top Bottom