Search results for query: *

1. UnlivingJupiter

Mobile Anyone willing to trade rainbow dye?

If you have rainbow dye and you are willing to trade, please message me
  2. UnlivingJupiter

Mobile Willing to give me reds wings?

Please PM me if you are willing to give reds wings
  3. UnlivingJupiter

Xbox One xbox one Shop

I am looking to buy the Blizzard Staff form the frost moon. I have all the items from the Pumpkin Moon and will trade any and all of them for this one item. I have some of the frost moon items too that i will trade. My Gamertag for Xbox One is Ranger Troutman
  4. UnlivingJupiter

Xbox One Want to buy

Message -->Ranger Troutman<-- on Xbox one
  5. UnlivingJupiter

Xbox One Xbox One Trading

post your gamertag here if you are looking for people to trade with. Gt: Ranger Troutman
  6. UnlivingJupiter

Console Ocram

Out of the many many hour i have put into terraria, ocram would seem to be the easiest boss on the console. I can kill him while barely getting a scratch. His drops are now useless considering 1.2 has been on the console. I cant be the only person who can see how much of a waste he is
  7. UnlivingJupiter

Xbox One Looking for friends!

anyone want to relax and have fun in terraria? Im always looking for a friend! My Xbox live gamertag is-----> Ranger Troutman <----- also this is for xbox one!
  8. UnlivingJupiter

Xbox One Free items?

anyone willing to give away items they dont use? I lost all of mine when i switched from xbox 360 to xbox one. My gt is: Ranger Troutman
  9. UnlivingJupiter

Mobile Fun and trading

this is a thread where i would like to meet new people to play with and to find people to trade with:)
  10. UnlivingJupiter

Mobile Multiplayer

does anyone have the terraria mobile app that would be willing to trade items?
  11. UnlivingJupiter

Mobile Mobile multiplayer

anyone have the iOS multiplayer app that are willing to give a bat sceptor
  12. UnlivingJupiter

Mobile Pumpkin Moon

Does anyone have any advice for a player like me? I cant seem to get past wave 11! It sucks! Here is a picture of my loadout
  13. UnlivingJupiter

Mobile help please wisp in a bottle

I had farmed the dungeon for hours upon hours and have gotten everything from every enemy except the Wisp in a Bottle. Does anyone have a easy method to get this or any advice?
  14. UnlivingJupiter

Mobile 1.2 Character

Hey! I'm just curious what everyone else's 1.2 character build looks like! Here's mine
Back
Top Bottom