Search results for query: *

1. ON3i11

How to get old version of 1.3.0.1 to run?

No I have separate install folders for older versions. But I can't get the Gamelauncher's "old version terraria launcher" to work with anything after 1.2.4.1
  2. ON3i11

How to get old version of 1.3.0.1 to run?

followed This guide and was able to get 1.1.2 and 1.2.4.1 running no problem. I decided it would be nice to be able to cheese the moonlord like when it first launched, so I also got Steam to download 1.3.0.1. The only problem is when I try to launch it using the 1.3.0.1 exe (it's in it's own...
  3. ON3i11

Previous version download

YES!! You CAN actually use console commands in Steam to download previous versions of a game. Just follow this guide on Reddit: Guide - How to play old versions of Terraria (even up to 1.0.0) : Terraria Once you have 1.2.4.1 downloaded you can install GameLauncher to that version and use...
  4. ON3i11

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I'm not seeing any preview images when selecting surface background style. I'm on the latest version of Terraria and Terracustom.
  5. ON3i11

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

It would be nice if Eikester handed the project on to somebody else who could actually release updates and fix some of the problems GameLauncher has.
  6. ON3i11

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

So happy to see this! Thank you so much!
  7. ON3i11

Awesome to see the new version out! Just wondering why there's no option to downgrade to version 1.2.4.1? Really bums me out, I can't play my custom generated worlds D'X
  8. ON3i11

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Well I am just being very optimistic. People who were working on tAPI and other mods around the forums are now official devs for Terraria, and development on tAPI has stopped. If there wasn't going to be mod support in a future update, why wouldn't they simply hand over the project to other...
  9. ON3i11

That was actually my first thought, I'm sure someone around here wouldn't mind helping port to mac.
  10. ON3i11

TEdit 1.3: Possible release date

Unless the dev says for sure there is no telling. If you compile CyberZHG's fork of TEdit, it should work with 1.3.0.7
  11. ON3i11

PC How do I stop Terraria from auto-updating on Steam?

You can't turn off updates for some reason. The best thing you can do is set it to "Only update this game when I launch it". I recommend using Omnitool to launch terraria from outside of steam, or you can even add a shortcut to omnitool in steam if you want. Since you wont technically be...
  12. ON3i11

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Yeah but then it wouldn't count towards my "hours played" on steam.
  13. ON3i11

No more pyramids?

I guess world gen just hates me. All my worlds have only had 1 large desert biome, completely filled with the antlion hive and no pyramids. Thanks though.
  14. ON3i11

No more pyramids?

Weird I have generated a few worlds and never got any pyramids
  15. ON3i11

No more pyramids?

Edit: Apparently I just have bad luck with world gen -_-. Well at least now I know there are still pyramids. Thanks guys! So since there is the Antlion hive in the desert now, does that mean pyramids are effectively removed from world generation? Or does world generation choose between the two...
  16. ON3i11

Tool TEdit for 1.3(Experimental)

I'm not a coder so I can't tell you exactly what they did but they've done a lot of work on it. Here is the commits from the more recent forks.
  17. ON3i11

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

thanks, I did not see that. I guess that means we will probably get official mod support in a future update ;) Until then we have tMod.
  18. ON3i11

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Looks really cool. If tAPI is truly discontinued then it looks like this will take it's place. Now all we need is an update to GameLauncher and I can get back to playing like I normally do -_-
  19. ON3i11

Tool TEdit for 1.3(Experimental)

There is a new fork, it was just update yesterday. https://github.com/CyberZHG/Terraria-Map-Editor It seems to open my maps fine, but I haven't tried editing anything yet.
  20. ON3i11

Can't you just ask someone on the forums with a mac to test it for you?
Back
Top Bottom