Search results for query: *

1. J

**REPORTED** NPC won't teleport home

I'm having the same issue. From my testing, mine was from the housing being too far off the ground. At least that is what it seems like. Once I built housing on the ground they moved in no problems. The only way they would move in in an elevated house was if they died and respawned while I was...
  2. J

**REPORTED** Game crashing repeatedly

Thanks for testing it and reporting it. I honestly didn't even think about the number of placed boulders. Good call.
  3. J

Sure thing. The trap is right above the dungeon and the lava tank is to the right of the dungeon a bit. Not sure which of the 2 world folders for that world I should upload, but I'll attach both of them. Sorry had to zip them because I was getting message that it was too large for the server...
  4. J

Trying to do kill skeletron on journey mode using boulder/lava trap and game crashes as soon as I hit the sand to release the lava. Game is set to mastermode/journey and the rest is default settings. Large crimson world. Boulders are set on platforms on both sides of the lava tank with sand as a...
  5. J

PC Mob Spawning Bug

On my hardcore mastermode large crimson world. Mobs spawn inside of my house. I have checked to make sure there is back walls everywhere and can't seem to find a spot for them to spawn. I have had slimes, dripplers from blood moon, demon eyes and zombies spawn so far.
  6. J

**REPORTED** Backup files clogging Recycle Bin

Same thing happening to me as well.
Back
Top Bottom