Search results for query: *

1. LittleZbot

I haven't updated my Facebook status in a while. Here you are, Facebook! Wait...

I haven't updated my Facebook status in a while. Here you are, Facebook! Wait...
  2. LittleZbot

Story "The Plague" - A Terraria Fanfiction

I'm glad I inspired you (though I didn't really think anything written by me could be that good)! Keep writing yourself, and keep an eye out for new chapters. Reviews are what keep me going! I'm the writer of the story, actually. @Evilgrapez just edits and publishes it on here.
  3. LittleZbot

To be fair, I thought it was pretty good!

To be fair, I thought it was pretty good!
  4. LittleZbot

Story "The Plague" - A Terraria Fanfiction

Hey, guys. Writer of the story here. I'm just here to tell you that Chapter 11 is up, but the first post of the topic is filled up on characters, so we had to edit Evilgrapez's second post in this topic to continue the story. We will continue to do this every time one post is filled up on...
  5. LittleZbot

Official The TCF 1st Anniversary Contest Entry Thread

Along with just about everything else on this page, here's a last-minute entry. This one for the writing contest. It's a one-shot about the Tax Collector, and, to a lesser extent, the Moon Lord and Lunatic Cultist. Exactly 1000 words long.
  6. LittleZbot

Oh Yeah I Should Probably Introduce Myself

Well, my name is LittleZbot, I'm the older brother of Evilgrapez, blah blah blah. PERSONAL INFO TIME: REAL NAME: James Henry Hatsworth II NICKNAME IN REAL LIFE: Bagel WHERE I LIVE: Pluto. The dog, not the planet. Or is it the other way around? FAVORITE FOOD: Cookies. FAVORITE MOVIE: Think of...
  7. LittleZbot

Mostly.

Mostly.
  8. LittleZbot

BTW, though, PPSteef (Can I call you that?), I was joking.

BTW, though, PPSteef (Can I call you that?), I was joking.
  9. LittleZbot

I wouldn't count on that...

I wouldn't count on that...
  10. LittleZbot

You finally noticed! =D

You finally noticed! =D
  11. LittleZbot

Oh yeah I'm here to change that.

Oh yeah I'm here to change that.
  12. LittleZbot

THEN WHY IS THERE A STATUS AND LIKE BUTTONS EVERYWHERE

THEN WHY IS THERE A STATUS AND LIKE BUTTONS EVERYWHERE