Search results for query: *

1. R

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

The desert acolyte's sandstorm lasts for only seconds at most before stopping. Please fix before I evict him
  2. R

NPCs & Enemies A Zoologist NPC

Sorry if I sounded rude in my reply, I thought you were being sarcastic. Anyways, are there any other critiques you have with my idea?
  3. R

So we've established that adding this NPC will be a :red: to do, and we both agree with that. Any other critiques you have? If you've got any suggestions on how to solve this problem, feel free to suggest a solution or two. Please don't make it be "don't add the NPC".
  4. R

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Could you make it so that rolling automatically throws you out of mounts? Same with shooting guns.
  5. R

Questions: 1. Is there a way to disable the overhaul sword system in the config? 2. Could the shadow beam staff, laser rifle and heat ray get the same rework as the space gun?
  6. R

It would certainly be a pain, but it would certainly be doable. I'm guessing a good chunk of enemies would have to have no extra description, such as: - Anything robotic - Anything human (e.g. pirates, cultists) - Variants of enemies which wouldn't be considered too different from their normal...
  7. R

This NPC wouldn't offer anything too new or exciting but would be nice to have around. The zoologist would spawn as soon as you get your first enemy banner. When a player interacts with the zoologist, they'll get the following dialogue options: Shop: Like any other NPC, he/she'll sell items...
  8. R

I'd like to see a feature where all broadswords have the ability to block, and shields (e.g. obsidian, paladin) would help increase the amount of possible blocks.
  9. R

Could the flamethrower's attack be configurable? Right now, the current flamethrower rework is kind of underwhelming, and feels a lot like an upgraded wand of sparking more than an actual flamethrower. My suggestion is, there could be a config that makes the flamethrower work like how it does...
  10. R

Could we get a vacuum cleaner item to pair up with the mop? The mop would wipe up blood, while the vacuum would suck up gibs from a distance. Perfect.
  11. R

You know what would be sick? If the dog whistle pet could run and fetch any recoverable throwing items when they land on the ground. Downside: this would include explosives.
  12. R

To update this mod, I just need to install the new version and reload my mods, right?
  13. R

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Oh yeah, there's a bug where trying to open a spirit chest inside an npc's room will make you talk to the npc instead of opening the chest.
  14. R

How do you open those floating spirit chests? Nevermind, I realised that ectoplasm npc sells keys. Time for a lit unboxing.
  15. R

I'm pretty sure you can disable the extra gore in the config. Also, do you happen to have frameskip on or off?
  16. R

I would also like to mention that the falling animation for jungle trees is bugged.
  17. R

Also, I might recommend tweaking the psycho knife so that charging the weapon doesn't throw you out of stealth.
  18. R

You might wanna fix the possessed hatchet animation: It's being held the completely wrong way. Edit: Same goes for the Paladin's hammer. When you drop out of hatchet-throwing school.
  19. R

Not sure if it's even from this mod, but the Hellfire shotgun's death blossom causes a HUGE fps drop. Are you planning on fixing this?
  20. R

This is probably just me, special abilities and attacks for different melee weapons would be a nice addition. Think Warframe, where pressing difference key combinations in the right situation will allow you to do different attacks. Some attacks will require you to just hold different keys at the...
Back
Top Bottom