Search results for query: *

1. Spir!t

PS4 Few Things I Noticed

1: Life Drain while using auto-aim crashes game. Sometimes still crashes game without auto-aim. 2: People don’t need a password to join servers, even if the server requires a password. 3: Optimization Issues in multiplayer, causing freezes and crashes for players that aren’t the host.
  2. Spir!t

PS4 Pre-Hardmode Frost Hydra

Well, no. I play on a PS4 and I took a photo with my phone. This was in the new 1.3.4 update. P.S- I’m pretty sure the bone glove isn’t in old gen.
  3. Spir!t

PS4 1.3.4 Tavernkeep Glitch

If you are up for it, just move worlds. It the only fix that I know of.
  4. Spir!t

I have a theory. Maybe he doesn’t respawn in worlds before 1.3.4 since that world isn’t compatible...
  5. Spir!t

PS4 Pre-Hardmode Frost Hydra

I’m guessing this is a new glitch because I haven’t seen anything about it, there is a whole frost hydra staff in a regular chest in the dungeon. I just defeated skeletron. 1.3.4 is wack.
  6. Spir!t

All of the houses are valid, and there have been no events except for a party.
  7. Spir!t

No one else is in the npc queue, and there is 2 free houses for him. Still no respawn.
  8. Spir!t

So after the newest console update, I had found the new npc and talked to him. Sadly he drowned shortly after. It has been a long time since he has respawned and I don’t think he is coming back. Any Fixes?
Back
Top Bottom