Search results for query: *

1. sam007mac

Black screen for several months on iOS/iPad

Turning off wifi worked for me, although I'm not getting the black screen anymore (for some reason)
  2. sam007mac

Paint/Multicolored Dyes Not Showing Up

I was so disappointed, I finally got a sky blue flower to make blue flame dye, equipped it, and... Nothing. I've never used paint.
  3. sam007mac

Mobile Rod of Discord? More like Rod of Death!

The Rod of Discord works properly since the recent update :merchantgrin:, except if I die from Chaos State my death message is "[DT4]" or something like that.
  4. sam007mac

Help! Can I find plantera?

On Mobile you only need to kill one mechanical boss for Planteras bulbs to spawn. They will spawn slowly over time. If you can't find any, wait a few in game days until they spawn. To get pirate maps you have to kill enemies in the ocean biome (basically the edges of the world). ~;)
  5. sam007mac

Mobile Mushroom Statue Bug

Thats a 1.3 feature. Terraria Mobile is still only 1.2.1.2, but there are 1.2.4 things coming soon! (I found sprites of the Frost Moon/Duke fishron in the source code!)
  6. sam007mac

[IOS BUG] Can't fly when changing from Merfolk to Human with wings

I can confirm this bug, happens to me as well (Spooky Wings, Moon Shell)
  7. sam007mac

I'm not in touch with 505 any more than you are. Besides, they don't need to remove it, all they need to do is fix it.
  8. sam007mac

I was the person who wrote that on the wiki at least half a year ago. My death messages I get are "Structures" and "Avaliable for crafting", but I know that the message depends on the character/device.
  9. sam007mac

How to cancel or recall pets in mobile version

If the guinea pig is stuck and you leave it behind, it gets the ability to fly super fast and travel through blocks, so it will still follow you wherever you go. Try just using the Cabbage again, it should spawn. If it made the sound but didn't appear, then it must've DISappeared, meaning it...
  10. sam007mac

Sometimes it works but leaves me with 100 health, but usually it instantly kills me (I have 500 health normally)
  11. sam007mac

Mobile NPC Quotes

My Truffle talks about himself in 3rd person (Shiittake is a fun guy) and my Clothier said that his brother lost his foot to a pig...
  12. sam007mac

It's supposed to kill you if you use it twice in 8 seconds. In the Mobile version, it kills you whenever you use it, even if its the first time using it.
  13. sam007mac

Mobile Are Chaos Elementals just rare on on mobile?

Yes, the Rod is obtainable, but it absolutely doesn't work on Mobile. 100% not worth it. If you touch the screen anywhere in an attempt to teleport (even in a wide open space, i.e. anywhere above ground), you will immediately be killed with a strange death message that varies per user (my death...
  14. sam007mac

Mobile Watsonisawesome, Terraria PE EXPERT (hi there)

Mine spawn heaps on the surface, I have a farm for them (accidental, was an invasion arena but works on mimics as well). I just flattened a mountain, but left the natural background walls there. Mimics spawn, and die.
  15. sam007mac

App does not launch on iPad mini retina iOS 8.1.2

Turn wifi off and try again
  16. sam007mac

Mobile Witch Doctor Dialoge Glitch

I've had the cyborg say [DIALOGUE ###] (I forget the number)
  17. sam007mac

Mobile No Corruptors

I haven't seen any either, but this has been posted many many times before on these forums.
  18. sam007mac

Truffle not spawning

Plant the glowing mushrooms! As in, place them as a single block here and there.
  19. sam007mac

No paladin

I've seen heaps of mimics. I even have a farm for them. (Accidental, was supposed to be a pumpkin moon obliteratior, but now functions as a rain/blood moon/pirate/frost legion/goblin/solar eclipse/basically everything obliterator instead. The funny thing is, it doesn't even work well on pumpkin...
  20. sam007mac

Truffle not spawning

Try planting glowing mushrooms down. It worked for me, he came in soon after.
Back
Top Bottom