Search results for query: *

1. Shefanhow

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

OKAY? well now it works but its such an outdated version of modloader NONE of the mods I would use on the 64 bit tmodloader don't exist and it asks me to update to the newest version of normal tmodloader. For instance, calamity mod, thorium, varia, ancients awakened, elements awoken. all of...
  2. Shefanhow

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

hey yall i dont know if I did things wrong but my mod browser says offline and if I have mods in the usual mod folder none of them show up
  3. Shefanhow

Modding Help, i dunno what im doin.

well ok... thanks anyway dude
  4. Shefanhow

i was planning to use this mod as a testing grounds to try and make my own actual mod project, using this to learn how to do things with modding in terraria.
  5. Shefanhow

Well, i am making accessories based off of the soul traits from undertale, I was hoping to make it to where you could only use one soul at a time,like the insanity gems from ultraconyx This one would act as either a safety net accessory, where it heals you to a certain amount to prevent death...
  6. Shefanhow

so according to terraria this: (player.statLife <= 50) is getting this error Terraria.ModLoader.Exceptions.BuildException: Compiling Souls.XNA.dll failed with 2 errors and C:\Users\shefanhow1\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Souls\Items\Acessories\Determination.cs(23,16) ...
  7. Shefanhow

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

my man all those files are in basic text format, they wont do anything related to code that way. oh you know what im blind, didnt see the format apology, sorry about that.
  8. Shefanhow

id like to get it to being more balanced with a cool down or even just making the effect only happen a few times per life but i dont know anything about this so thats gonna have to wait about a year.
  9. Shefanhow

well i got far less errors this time, though thats likely due to it being much simpler code, and im still trying to get the revive at half hp effect on the accessory but i still have gotten 2 errors and i know where one of them is Terraria.ModLoader.Exceptions.BuildException: Compiling...
  10. Shefanhow

Also i followed the example as closely as i could for the exclusive item while trying to make a new item and i have no idea what part of it went wrong. The file itself doesnt have any error according to VScode.
  11. Shefanhow

And i tried to figure out how to use the example code to make my own item but its not exactly that explanatory in the smaller details. Though its definately better than just trying to look up how to start modding for terraria
  12. Shefanhow

So because im new to modding i just replicate the example item? Because thats just copying and pasting the code
  13. Shefanhow

Is that what you ment?
  14. Shefanhow

using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using System.Collections.Generic; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace SoulsMod.Items.Accessories { public abstract class ExclusiveAcessory : ModItem { public override void SetDefaults() { item.width =...
  15. Shefanhow

So i just got this error after following the example mods files for making an exclusive accessory, but when i try to build the mod with it in there, it gives me this error [02:00:22] [11/ERROR] [tML]: Compiling Souls.XNA.dll failed with 47 errors and C:\Users\shefanhow1\Documents\My...
  16. Shefanhow

I figured it out, i had to go in and download a couple things for Visual studio
  17. Shefanhow

Well cmon now, i posted a post asking for help, then almost instantly took it down cause i thought i was blind and dumb, but now... the enable developer mode button doesnt do anything it is just there, and doesnt work
  18. Shefanhow

tModLoader Dynamic Invasions

im happy to say that after getting the update to clear the old invasions it seems the hell bones are working now too at some point if this shows up again, i will make a list of ones that crash me.
  19. Shefanhow

ooookay... so the enchanted swords worked just fine now, also id like to report that 5 enchanted sword banners with a high spawnrate in an invasion is mass chaos, but the hell armored bones did crash my game and this is the error
  20. Shefanhow

Ill go do it again and let you know
Back
Top Bottom