Search results for query: *

1. ILoveSodyPop

Terraria State of the Game - June 2021

WOW! You really need to grow up and show some maturity in the face of defeat. This contest was not based on how much time you put in to your entry, they selected the winners based on how good the entries were and while I'm sure you did a great job it just wasn't good enough to win this time...
  2. ILoveSodyPop

Other Steelseries GameSense (app for Steelseries products)

I launch Terraria through the "GeForce Experience" app and get the full keyboard light experience using my steelseries keyboard just as if I was using Razer or Logitech. Give it a try!
  3. ILoveSodyPop

Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

It takes such a small amount of ore to craft the copper short sword so just enter the underground through the big opening in the big hill near your spawn point. Go down there and look for copper. Should literally take 5 minutes. 3 minutes with a spelunker potion. Personally, I LOVE fishing for...
  4. ILoveSodyPop

PC Rarest/ hardest to get item?

Totally OK bud. Us video game nerd's can get carried away. You did make valid points.
  5. ILoveSodyPop

I was assuming ppl would look for specific seeds bc it's part of the game now and the official Terraria wiki explains how to use them. Doesn't matter. We will let ppl make their own decisions. Fun debate though.
  6. ILoveSodyPop

Very well said sir. Please accept my apology as well. I apologies to anyone else in the forum who I irritated as well. Lol. I know the purpose of this forums is to debate but we strayed off topic. Once again I apologise. I love ALL Terraria players equal no matter their opinions!
  7. ILoveSodyPop

Of course. Consider it forgotten bud.
  8. ILoveSodyPop

Agreed, sorry about that. My opinion is known. I will stop now. Lol.
  9. ILoveSodyPop

This isn't about morals in any way. It's about opinions. Im arguing that seeds are intended to be used to aquire EARLY game items, adventure maps are used to play the adventure map not to steal items from and copying someone's world file to aquire any item in the game is a cheat. I'm not...
  10. ILoveSodyPop

Nobody is expecting you to take the items from them adventure maps to use yourself in your own world's, they are giving you the items required for the adventure map to work. Also, don't question my morals just because I have used seeds the way they are intended. Ppl are constantly asking for...
  11. ILoveSodyPop

I understand relogic encourages using adventure maps but if you think using an adventure map is the same as using copied maps to obtain any item in the game is the same thing your crazy.
  12. ILoveSodyPop

Yes but relogic intended for ppl to use seeds this way. If relogic wanted you to copy other ppls world's to get ur items then why isn't it part of the game like seeds are?
  13. ILoveSodyPop

But Terraria allows you to use seeds right on the official world gen screen. And downloading and copying someone's world file and putting it in to your directory is not part of the game they created, it's just something that can be done. That's like saying because I'm a programmer that it's...
  14. ILoveSodyPop

I disagree, using a seed is the purpose of a seed. Downloading and using someone's world file to paste into your Terraria directory is more like cheating.
  15. ILoveSodyPop

Def amazing!
  16. ILoveSodyPop

Hell yeah! Lol. We can all agree this game is incredible for any platform, can we not?
  17. ILoveSodyPop

It's nothing like saying that. Seeds don't copy the items you obtained in a world so you can't use a seed to get a zenith and even if you could your argument assumes that I would already have obtained a zenith in order to be copied in which case I would have first obtained a zenith the proper way.
  18. ILoveSodyPop

Stand on spikes from the dungeon with a pair of magic or celestial cuffs equipped and use a razorblade typhoon to mow them events. You would have to beat Duke Fishron first to obtain the typhoon and he's not the easiest thing on the 3ds version but I still think it's the best way.
Back
Top Bottom