Search results for query: *

1. M

Switch The stairs are glitching out

This is exactly the problem I am having, I have already reported it a long time ago, but nothing happened
  2. M

Switch The stairs are glitching out

I am having the same problem, it just started happening after an update and it never got fixed, the bug happens every time I hammer a platform into a stair, the surroundings and the way I build it doesn’t affect anything
  3. M

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

I have designed a white and red suit, the head part is some kind of visor glasses that won’t hide the hair of the player, the red parts on the set should glow in the dark. I don’t have a name for it yet and the set Could be obtained by opening goodie bags during Halloween or maybe by crafting...
  4. M

Time to Get Your Wiring On - Terraria 1.3.1 Update Launches Today on Switch!

after this update my game crashes every time I’m fighting the celestial pillars, this causes my progress to reset and I have to start all over. When I fight I use the star wrath, it may be helpful to know.
  5. M

Time to Get Your Wiring On - Terraria 1.3.1 Update Launches Today on Switch!

I found a bug with stairs, when you hammer them the sprite for stairs connected to other platforms and the one for stairs disconnected to platforms are swapped, sorry for the bad quality of pictures edit: I added a picture with stairs I made before the update and they don’t have this problem...
Back
Top Bottom