Search results for query: *

1. Shift Seven

PC New characters only, friendly group

Just making a new world with a friends, will have about 3 people so if you want to join with a new character let me know! Must have a mic for talking and Skype Must have a new character Must be 17+ (please speak and understand English) Must have good connection! Must keep it casual and have some...
  2. Shift Seven

PC Hosting expert run with Skype

If you want to play with new characters, even if you are new let us know. We share and build and allow anyone to join! Message me on skype or on here. I have good connection and experience, I play on central time zone usually early morning or late nights. Skype - Darien.duh
  3. Shift Seven

PC Looking to play with a small group

Just looking to play Terraria for a bit with a group. Start new characters and looking for people who like to talk! I'm 21 looking for mature players (16+ please) I have Skype (Have a mic, if it is loud or you have something loud do not bother, thanks.) I can host the game or join someone using...
  4. Shift Seven

PC New world playthrough

Anyone want to start a new world and character? Prefer to talk on skype and I can portforward so hosting wont be a problem!
Back
Top Bottom