Search results for query: *

• Users: Waffletown
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. W

Mobile Terraria Mobile Guide- for new players AND experienced ones!

Alright, I'm gonna take a shot at a Terraria mobile guide, and I guess this could be considered a preface. First of all, it's obvious that if you have an account on the forums, you probably have some experience playing the game- but that's fine. This is going to be as detailed as I can make...
  2. W

Mobile Pre-Hardmode Mage Issues

Okay, so I've gotten ridiculously far into Terraria with my first profile, and have begun another character. I'm used to being a Mage/Wizard character, and I've suddenly realized that pre-hardmode Terraria is very lacking in good magic weapons and armor. Firstly, the only reliable magic...
  3. W

Item placement/hotbar usage issue

i play Terraria Mobile on an older device (ipad 2nd gen), but I dont know if this also occurs on other devices. The problem is placing or using items in your inventory- only single items though. I've noticed it most commonly with furniture items- I select them in my hotbar, and go to place...
  4. W

Solar Eclipse/Biome Key Mold Help

Okay, so Terraria is hands-down my favorite game to play on mobile, and for whatever reason I find the mobile version more enjoyable Than the PC version, and so I've made tons more progress on mobile. I've beaten every boss, starting with the Eye of Cthulhu, ending with Golem. So now I occupy...
Back
Top Bottom