Search results for query: *

1. D

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

I'm having a problem where monster name's will show up as "No-Name" and the "Deposit to nearby chests" icon will show up with the text "GameUI.ToNearby" I'm pretty sure it has to do with incompatibility with a mod or several. Here are pictures: I attached a list of my active mods and a...
  2. D

tModLoader Itorius' Mods

I'm having a duplication glitch with crafting cooked fish while having fish in the fishing belt. I can craft as many cooked fish as I want without them running out inside the fishing belt. Here's a list of my mods and a log if that will help. EDIT: This affects all portable storages and all...
  3. D

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

I wish this was able to be played on multiplayer in 11.6.2 Using KRPG in the meantime.
  4. D

tModLoader Locked Abilities - Primary player abilities are now sealed away (including accessory slots)

With KRPG the "X" marks don't show up on the new HUD of the mod where the accessories are locked. The mod dev of KRPG has had multiple requests to be able to disable the HUD art and revert it to vanilla, but it doesn't seem like they are going to make that an option any time soon (the requests...
Back
Top Bottom