1. Tyrant of Trees

Other Terraria Battlgrounds

That was the plan, Enemies would go through tiers as progression went
  2. Tyrant of Trees

Note: Enemies upgrade the first time their aboveground Boss is killed
  3. Tyrant of Trees

Hey all! This was my ideas for a PVP version of Terraria, now granted this is a lot to drop on, but I just wanted to share this idea with the community and get a feel of what they thought. Basics: There are two teams that are pitted against each other, to win, each team must gather resources...
  4. Tyrant of Trees

Hey everyone! I have created a server for anyone who wants a server dedicated to helping with...

Hey everyone! I have created a server for anyone who wants a server dedicated to helping with organizing multiplayer events and/or finding others to play with each other. It supports vanilla and modded. We may be small for now but we are still going to try our best to help in anyway possible...
  5. Tyrant of Trees

Multiplayer hookups question

It does, thanks for your time and help!
  6. Tyrant of Trees

Multiplayer hookups question

Hey! I recently made a discord server that is dedicated to helping with organizing multiplayer in terraria whether its organizing with friends or introducing new people, and I was wondering if I am allowed to post the link in the Multiplayer Hookups section. -thanks!
  7. Tyrant of Trees

Resolved Can’t Post in Player Suggestions

Oh I see now, thank you.
  8. Tyrant of Trees

Resolved Can’t Post in Player Suggestions

Hey I was wondering what I need to do to be able to post in Player Suggestions as it currently says I do not have enough privileges to post there. -Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom