Search results for query: *

1. Nick086

Xbox One Money and biome keys

Yea I realized that later and forgot to change it. I meant hallow keys, but that's the same as the others, killing in respective biomes.
  2. Nick086

Xbox One Money and biome keys

I’m looking for suggestions on farms for biome keys. Frozen, crimson, corruption, etc keys. And farming sky keys? Do I just run from world to world checking chests or can I do a farm up in the sky/space area for it?
  3. Nick086

Xbox One Paladin shield and/or frozen key

Want to trade for or buy paladin shield and frozen key. Preferably 2 frozen keys but one would do for now.
  4. Nick086

Xbox One Post-Golem expert mode

Yea I already have Xeno staff and Influx waver, and a couple of the ranged weapons from saucer too. Other than pets, all I have from Old man's army is what I bought from the NPC. I have yet to do the defense again since I beat golem and I'll have to do that soon. I have a few worm scarfs, and I...
  5. Nick086

Xbox One Post-Golem expert mode

I'm post-golem and killed the martian saucer a few times. Got cosmic car keys, etc. Usually, I use beetle armor and wings, and carry around terra blade, possessed hatchet, and recently began carrying eye of Cthulu and fetid baghnakhs. Looking for suggestions on class builds or upgrades to...
Back
Top Bottom