Search results for query: *

• Users: VolcanicMG
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. VolcanicMG

Game Mechanics Piggy Bank should have dedicated coin slots

Hello, Not sure if this one has already been spoken of, but I just thought it would be fantastic to have coin slots built into the piggy bank. What annoys me is having coins put into separate places after I spend them and quick stack new coins into my piggy bank. I like keeping my piggy bank...
  2. VolcanicMG

Reduced Mining Mod

v1.3.0 Reduced Mining Reduced Mining is also available in the mod browser! Reduced Mining is a simple mod that reduces the amount of time spent mining so you can go off and work on more important things! Key Features: (All are configurable) •Increase/Decrease in pickaxe speed. Default: +20%...
  3. VolcanicMG

[Spriters Needed] - Extra Explosives Mod

Hey guys, one of the Extra Explosives devs here. Getting to the point, we are in need of a spriter. I myself, am both a coder and a spriter, but I don’t have the time and capacity to create the kind of artwork that would breathe a whole lot of life into the mod. Our goal is to create a unique...
  4. VolcanicMG

tModLoader Extra Explosives

V3.2.0.4 Multiplayer compatible! Over that past few months, we totally redesigned the old and boring explosives that remained in the game. Our team decided to give a little love to old bombs and explosives, with this new update you can now manage how some bombs work! We incorporated a class...
  5. VolcanicMG

tModLoader FullHPWhenRespawn

v.1.0.1.0 Full hp when you respawn! This is my first terraria mod. This mod gives you full hp whenever you respawn. Have you ever wanted to just have full hp after you died without having to stop by the nurse ever time, well this is the mod for you. FullHPWhenRespawn is also available in the...
Back
Top Bottom