Search results for query: *

1. Ghostlly

World Corruption Thing

well i guess thats goodbye to that world... thanks anyway for the help.... yes some of the world came back but the essential parts to beating the game were missing such as the dungeon so yeah, but thanks anyway man
  2. Ghostlly

World Corruption Thing

bump
  3. Ghostlly

World Corruption Thing

So me and 2 of my friends made a master world on my friends account. and today he told me when he tries loading the world the game says "load failed" and when he presses the load backup button it says no backup found when the backup file is in the world folder but after that the file is...
  4. Ghostlly

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Winning this contest would be like, the coolest birthday gift ever. considering my birthday is nearly here. Also, will a drawing on paper be even considered? Like, does everyone have the same odds of winning? I dont mean to be rude in saying that but, will all contestants be reviewed and all...
  5. Ghostlly

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Hey Guys at re-logic, i made this heavily inspired by another character i made a long time ago. My birthday is coming up and this would be awesome. so i know this isnt in color or not that high of quality but i put a lot of though into it. thanks for this opportunity guys, really. by the way...
Back
Top Bottom