Search results for query: *

1. Zdog237

tModLoader Loot Bags Mod

Yes it still works, the drops are a bit outdated but it is still a good addition to a modded playthrough.
  2. Zdog237

tModLoader Game crashes when trying to put on chestplate, glitched player model, fallen star sprite not loading properly.

I have Terraria updated to 1.4, but I'm playing on tModLoader 64-bit on this save. The latest version is 1.3.5.3 for tModLoader 64-bit.
  3. Zdog237

tModLoader Game crashes when trying to put on chestplate, glitched player model, fallen star sprite not loading properly.

(sorry if the formatting is a bit messy on this post, I'm new to these forums) Hello, I recently started a fairly large Terraria modpack and have ran into multiple issues, the biggest being that the game crashes when I try to put on any chestplate. I get the error message linked at the bottom of...
  4. Zdog237

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Will TerraCustom be updated to the latest tModLoader version? Calamity requires the latest version, and now I can't create an extra large world with it enabled.
  5. Zdog237

PC Terraria with mods crashes about 20 minutes to 2 hours into a session

I'm currently using 64-bit version as 32-bit couldn't handle the amount of mods I was using.
  6. Zdog237

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

I keep on getting this crash every 10 minutes to 2 hours [21:42:27] [17/ERROR] [tML]: Unhandled Exception System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at TerrariaOverhaul.Common.ModEntities.Items.OverhaulItem.Save_MarkAsTrash(ItemSaveEvent e) at...
  7. Zdog237

tModLoader Magic Storage

I keep on getting this crash every 10 minutes to 2 hours [21:42:27] [17/ERROR] [tML]: Unhandled Exception System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at TerrariaOverhaul.Common.ModEntities.Items.OverhaulItem.Save_MarkAsTrash(ItemSaveEvent e) at...
  8. Zdog237

tModLoader Unusacies' Battle Rods Mod - Use special fishing rods as weapons!

Can the Rod Containment Unit catch Luminite Crates?
  9. Zdog237

tModLoader Loot Bags Mod

I FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET THE MYSTERY BAG! You have to either damage or kill Moon Lord with a Copper Shortsword. I don't know how much damage you need to do but it might be a lot because I used a buffed shortsword from the Do It With A Copper Shortsword mod.
  10. Zdog237

Since you followed me (thank you!) I've decided to follow you back! :dryadhappy:

Since you followed me (thank you!) I've decided to follow you back! :dryadhappy:
  11. Zdog237

PC Terraria with mods crashes about 20 minutes to 2 hours into a session

Here is the error code [21:42:27] [17/ERROR] [tML]: Unhandled Exception System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at TerrariaOverhaul.Common.ModEntities.Items.OverhaulItem.Save_MarkAsTrash(ItemSaveEvent e) at System.Action`2.Invoke(T1 arg1, T2...
  12. Zdog237

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

I somehow obtained "Jade's Birb Disguise" after defeating a goblin army and Slime King. It says it is an expert mode item but I am not in expert mode. I didn't defeat any of the bosses that my recipe browser says drops the item. can someone tell me why this might have happened?
Back
Top Bottom