Search results for query: *

1. A

Custom Wavebanks

I was unsure as to where too post this but I figured tech support was the best bet. I have just gotten back to playing terraria, mainly Tmodloader and I'm having an issue where a custom wavebank isn't working. The thing is, is that it'll work on regular terraria but it won't play on Tmodloader...
  2. A

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

I seem to be having an issue, I can't seem to get the unleveled ui to appear even after typing in /unleveled. Is anyone else having this problem? edit: I figured out that there is a mod conflicting with the input of the /unleveled command after I disabled all mods except the level/unleveled...
  3. A

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

Yeah I put this in the calamity mod thread but I want to put it here as well. I've been wanting to use this mod along with calamity but I have an issue where when ever the game saves whether its the auto save or save and exit the game will crash, I do notice when I save and exit it always seems...
  4. A

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Yeah I've been playing terraria with the calamity mod for awhile now and was wondering if anyone one else has this problem. Like I said I use the calamity mod as well as others but I've never had any issues with them until I tried the Kalciphoz rpg mod. For the most part I would make a new world...
Back
Top Bottom