Search results for query: *

1. C

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

How do I set up a farm like that oh and I got a light pick saw then crashed and lost it that has happend to me alot so I also went to the corruption to make a farm and got 3 blind folds corruption key mold.
  2. C

Try reforging your pick saw if you have one that's where you want good rng luck
  3. C

Same thing happend to me only I was a mage but I only used one other type of weapon like a sword
  4. C

I have some good stories but here is one I finally got my magnet sphere so happy I then continue farming to get some bones and 5 mins later another magnet sphere I also got 3 armour polishes I can put a picture of my farm if you guys want
  5. C

Casual Random Chitchat Thread

Anyone know where I can learn moves to take some one down quick without sending them to the hospital I'm all earns I'm shorter and weaker than most kids so you get the point
  6. C

Random chitchat
  7. C

Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

I have gotten the best mage set the magnet sphere to what should I do fight all hard mode bosses at once
  8. C

Hey does anyone know if we have the frost moon on mobile or will that be in a future update
  9. C

What are the best wings in the game on mobile of corse
  10. C

Woah I am good at it so I like it
  11. C

I love math but I'm in seventh grade so I have no idea what that was
  12. C

With the piranha gun well luckly I just got a jungle key mold yesterday I didn't set up a farm I was mining for chlorophyte
  13. C

It's just a random glitch it happens to me to I lost a pick saw once and a magnet shpere another time it suck On mobile is there an easy way mage class
  14. C

Beam I'm on a amazon to thanks for letting me know. Also chlorophyt is way to rare
  15. C

Wait so we couldn't make chlorpyte farms
  16. C

Can anyone help me this morning whenever I open my game and go to select a world my world 1.2 is not there and it says the save file 1.2 was created with a newer version of terraria and couldn't be opens. pls help
  17. C

If you go under the tree you will find a room with a chest is that what you mean
  18. C

It basically means it was not able to identify and download the game
  19. C

Wait cause he has end game stuff he cheated?
  20. C

I don't know if you guys missed it but a mod on an earlier page said they can't televise 1.2 on Amazon cause there are some game breaking bugs like you can't craft anything
Back
Top Bottom