Search results for query: *

1. JustALittleSodiumChloride

Items Crafting old weapons into new

We should be able to combine the last prism and the wand of sparking to create a post moonlord wand of sparking
  2. JustALittleSodiumChloride

Items Hallowed Ore

In my opinion, I would rather have small patches of hallowed ore (like demonite ore underground, but not as little) because a lot of hardmode with the 3 ores + chlorophyte require a lot of mining to get, and I feel like hallowed bars from mechanical bosses is a nice break from farming so you can...
  3. JustALittleSodiumChloride

Sprites Hardmode Blazing Wheel Enemies!

What about a fourth wheel that CAN be destroyed, but becomes deadlier when destroyed (like making 3 invincible clones that do slightly less damage before despawning after 30 seconds) that way you have to control where you're attacking rather then blindy autofiring down every corridor that exists...
  4. JustALittleSodiumChloride

Sprites (sprites) My Take on New Celestial Weapons

I love the nebula one. Pre-ML nebula stuff seems a bit disappointing due to the Nebula Blaze's inaccuracy and the expensive and slow Nebula Arcanum. Would the Vaporwave constantly create new projectiles if they continuously hit enemies or do they stop making projectiles after too many are made?
  5. JustALittleSodiumChloride

Weapons & Equip Making the Shark Tooth Necklace NOT borderline useless.

I think the sharktooth necklace just needs a partner at the tinkerer's station. Maybe make you can combine it avenger or destroyer emblem for an ultimate damage accessory?
  6. JustALittleSodiumChloride

NPCs & Enemies Fix the Jungle Mimic

I think they could drop upgrades of shrine/jungle chest gear. Like an upgraded shotgun/boomstick (but different from the Onyx Blaster), a staff of regrowth that reaps twice as many rewards as the first one? An anklet of the wind you can combine with frostspark boots to become even faster? Maybe...
  7. JustALittleSodiumChloride

NPCs & Enemies Ninja NPC

I think instead of selling Bone Lee's stuff, they should sell extra stuff if you have them in your inventory, also to add on to Wyvernil's idea: Elemental Shuriken: A slightly bigger shuriken. Fires a shuriken at slow speed then a second at a much faster speed. The second Shuriken can knock the...
  8. JustALittleSodiumChloride

Items The ability to use wormhole potions on NPCs?

So I thought this would be a cool idea for the purpose of strategically building NPC houses around important landmarks on your map, not sure if this has been suggested before but I would really enjoy being able to teleport to my Witch Doctor to buy leaf wings instead of dying instantly in...
Back
Top Bottom