Search results for query: *

• Users: XanuzSoul
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. XanuzSoul

Maps Eivs Build

Hey everyone! I just finished recreating one of Eiv's houses from his thread PC - Ballin' houses by Eiv I recreated it because he uploaded a map with some of his builds, but this one wasn't on it. The house below is the image he posted of it I recreated the house (and not every tiny detail...
  2. XanuzSoul

Maps Materials for wall?

Im almost done with a house im trying to replicate by Eiv, but this is the last wall i cant find, its literally the last part of the house i need before its done, does anyone know what is being used?
  3. XanuzSoul

Maps Blocks used for house wall?

Im almost done with a house im trying to replicate by Eiv, but this is the last wall i cant find, its literally the last part of the house i need before its done, does anyone know what is being used?
  4. XanuzSoul

Maps Building Blocks For House

I'm trying to find the background/wall for the attic area, and the stone looking thing right beside the cauldron, which doesn't seem to be a wall since you can see the grey brick wall going behind it. Can someone help me out?
  5. XanuzSoul

Maps Help Identifying Blocks/walls (or whatever they may be)

I need help identifying these blocks used to make the windows, i circled them below. I'm trying to recreate a house i saw but cant find these blocks anywhere!:confused: Does anyone know what they are?
  6. XanuzSoul

Maps Build Materials for this house

Can any pro builder help me identify what blocks/walls / paints are being used here? The only two I know for sure are grey brick and spooky wood painted brown(and a little regular wood). I'd appreciate the help.
  7. XanuzSoul

PC Expert Mode

Should I play Expert mode with my character that I played through on normal mode (including my gear) or should I play from scratch? Is starting from scratch worth it?
Back
Top Bottom