Search results for query: *

1. =.= petethepug =.=

3DS A little help deciding whether to buy the 3DS Version of Terraria

Hey folks, I have a new 3ds xl with an IPS screen, and I was curious about a few mechanics that may be in the game, that are confusing me... I originally played on PS3, and then transferred to PC, but after that stopped playing because I got bored of the game due to completing everything. A...
  2. =.= petethepug =.=

Terraria 3DS Homebrew Community?

Oh well um this is intresting... Thought some of the community participates in Homebrew w/Terraria seems that's not the case. This probably goes against the Forum Rules so I'm guessing this will be deleted???
  3. =.= petethepug =.=

BLEH!

BLEH!
  4. =.= petethepug =.=

Terraria 3DS Homebrew Community?

Hey all, Awhile back I had softmodded my Wii to allow it to play movies, run mods, getting internet services to work, and so on. One of the main concerns I had when buying a 3DS was getting an IPS Screen for the top which worked. What was also great was it being on 9.0 Firmware :eek:, only thing...
  5. =.= petethepug =.=

PC [Terraria] We miss you!

After defeating all bosses, and other things in Terraria, I had this thought of 'what is left to do?' I have been loving, and enjoying every single part of the game when I first had the demo on PS3 2013. Many features, creativity, and decor of hard work was added. Once I finished the game on...
  6. =.= petethepug =.=

Creating Game Legenteria

Oh cool, Do you have any 2D Pixel Artists? I may be able to help with simple Character/Boss concepts.
  7. =.= petethepug =.=

@ppowersteef I may be able to manage 3D Models more likely. The only skills needed are Geometry...

@ppowersteef I may be able to manage 3D Models more likely. The only skills needed are Geometry, and Algebra I I believe. 2D models are also easier. However I may face problems with getting a job. I can work for Terraria if I am provided with character outlines. The rest I can do which is...
  8. =.= petethepug =.=

What do you guys think? Should I become a 3D Game Animator, or a 2D : 3.

What do you guys think? Should I become a 3D Game Animator, or a 2D : 3.
  9. =.= petethepug =.=

Welcome to the Re_Logic Team :).

Welcome to the Re_Logic Team :).
  10. =.= petethepug =.=

Inactive but not yet forgotten. #FIREBLOSSOM.

Inactive but not yet forgotten. #FIREBLOSSOM.
  11. =.= petethepug =.=

NPCs & Enemies =.= Terraria =.= The Farmer

Don't worry about it, This thread is somewhat old anyway lol.
  12. =.= petethepug =.=

I know :/.

I know :/.
  13. =.= petethepug =.=

This lack of participation ; - ...

This lack of participation ; - ;. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/contest-august-2015-build-of-the-month.32353/#post-711859
  14. =.= petethepug =.=

I read the comments @TheBezixx the conversation just got a little werid that's all...

I read the comments @TheBezixx the conversation just got a little werid that's all...
  15. =.= petethepug =.=

I just got 25 Alerts when I came on O_o. Jus ew,

I just got 25 Alerts when I came on O_o. Jus ew,
  16. =.= petethepug =.=

Yeah I know :/. But I am hopeing for the best to survive the first few days at the moment, I...

Yeah I know :/. But I am hopeing for the best to survive the first few days at the moment, I have heard Extreme Mode is very erm,.. Hard I guess,
  17. =.= petethepug =.=

By the looks of this video I can already see that happening lol...

By the looks of this video I can already see that happening lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO5AZLFxsgg "Aw easy boss right?" (Boss rams into me.) "HOLY WTF!"
  18. =.= petethepug =.=

Aw cute :).

Aw cute :).
  19. =.= petethepug =.=

Welp I have no idea why but now I am going to try, and beat Extreme Mode now. If I die tell my...

Welp I have no idea why but now I am going to try, and beat Extreme Mode now. If I die tell my mom I love her. Why? Cus yolo m8,
Back
Top Bottom