Search results for query: *

1. Gweedo`

PC 1.3.0.5

Is there ever going to be a fix to cultists not spawning if dungeon entrance is modified???? I really hate that I cant do endgame content on my main world that I spent months building.
  2. Gweedo`

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

I have all the materials I harvested from modding the dungeon still... but I will never be able to get it back to exact original configuration. I have heard people having probs getting it to spawn with even a couple blocks out of place, let alone as extensive as what I have done. They just...
  3. Gweedo`

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

Any chance we will see a fix for the bug of cultists not spawning if the top of the dungeon has been modded at all? My main (normal) world I flattened the entire surface, including the dungeon entrance, so I cant do any of the Lunar events on it. I really don't want to have to make a new...
  4. Gweedo`

Other How many monsters killed?

I would love a full beastiary log like this in game... Hell, even plants vs zombies has something. its not like any of this information is top secret either. Most of us live on the wiki.
  5. Gweedo`

Game Mechanics Umbrella Shield

Umbrella is kind of just a silly toy... leave it at that. The functionality you are really looking for should be a dedicated shield you can use to deflect. New inventory slot, just like the upcoming grappling hook slot. Adds a new hotkey to Block. (B or whatever... I dunno) Player would have...
  6. Gweedo`

Game Mechanics more common undead miners

Really they should just increase the drop rates of the shirt and pants a tidge. I see plenty of undead miners, even in hardmore, but it took me a LONG time to get a set of mining gear. As quickly as the outfit becomes obsolete (during hardmode you cant really wear it or you will die) it...
  7. Gweedo`

Game Mechanics Grappling Hook Equip Slot

TBH, I was thinking simpler. Any solid placed block you would grapple to upon use. Any loose item would be pulled to you. Very simplistic.
  8. Gweedo`

Items A way to summon a blood moon/solar eclipse [Sprites]

It took almost until after Plantera to get my first eclipse to happen, but I seem to get them more often than Blood Moons now... I think I have like 10-15 spare hero blades sitting in a storage chest. RNG can be cruel, yes, but from my perspective this is far from needed.
  9. Gweedo`

Game Mechanics Binding actions to (extra) mouse buttons in the control settings

Yes please... I have a 6 button mouse and would love additional binding options. thanks!
  10. Gweedo`

Game Mechanics Grappling Hook Equip Slot

I know this is kind of a thread necro, but what about making hooks able to grab faraway items like hearts or uprooted plants, etc... anything that is "loose"... Kind of akin to how they functioned in the older Zelda games? I also like the damage idea.
Back
Top Bottom