Search results for query: *

1. HappyWednesday

Mobile Can I get a Golfer NPC in my pre-1.3 world?

My world was created before 1.3 so it doesn't have a naturally generated underground desert. is there any way i can artificially create one though
  2. HappyWednesday

I am playing on version 1.4, but my problem is that there is no Underground Desert. For example, if a world was created in version 1.3 (when Underground Desert was introduced), then the game updated to 1.4, the Golfer would then spawn in the Underground Desert biome.
  3. HappyWednesday

So I know the Golfer spawns in the Underground Desert biome, but because my main world was created before the 1.3 update, it doesn't have a real Underground Desert biome. Can the Golfer still spawn in the pre-1.3 version of the Underground Desert? Or is there some other way I can get him to move in?
  4. HappyWednesday

Mobile Can't Place Eternia Crystal

This worked, thank you!
  5. HappyWednesday

Mobile Can't Place Eternia Crystal

The area I am in is a long asphalt skybridge. There are a few torches and a few gravestones, but I placed the Eternia Crystal stand in the middle of a large empty space on the bridge. Whenever I tap on the stand while holding the crystal nothing happens. I have heard that if the area is not...
  6. HappyWednesday

Mobile Terraria not updating to 1.4 on iPad

I got the update on my iPhone, but for some reason it is not happening on my iPad. I have automatic updates turned on and when i am in the app store the button that would say "update" (or "download") says "open" instead, implying I have the latest version. However when I open the app it is...
  7. HappyWednesday

Mobile If I backup my players/worlds and then download them onto a device with a newer operating system, will anything go wrong?

I have been playing Terraria on my iPad for a while now, and since I'm planning to get a new iPad, I'm trying to backup all my players and worlds into the Cloud. My current iPad uses iOS version 11.4.1, which I know is not the latest iOS version, but for specific reasons, it would be very...
Back
Top Bottom