Search results for query: *

1. X

Terraria State of the Game - April 2019

Can you guys give a rough estimate on the release for 1.3.6 yet? (at least before or after summer?)
  2. X

Console Massive New Terraria 1.3 PS4 & Xbox One Patch Now Available

I took a careful look at the notes and saw the line. I'll test it out myself to see if the issue has completely gone, it literallyruined the game for me, thanks for your reply.
  3. X

Console Massive New Terraria 1.3 PS4 & Xbox One Patch Now Available

Has this issue that I posted a while back on the forums been resolved? This issue was rather serious and ended our playthrough once we got to the underworld since the problem was far more severe in that area though it was far worse during events like a goblin invasion for example. "Xbox One...
  4. X

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

Xbox One Online Multiplayer is a lag fest. Major frame drops in the underworld or when anywhere near liquids such as lava and water. When not the host enemies go invisible when they are damaged by you and only reappear when the host deals damage to said enemy. It’s so bad that my brother and I...
  5. X

Xbox One multiplayer issue: joined my friends game and some enemies dissapear completely after I hit them once. Enemies are still visible for the host of the game however and once the host hits them once they reappear for me again. When the enemies are invisible for me they still target me but...
  6. X

Is it just me or is expert mode on console easier than expert mode on PC. I find myself dying all the time on expert mode on PC and on console I’m breezing through as if it’s normal mode. The difficulty definitely feels different even though it’s the same expert mode as PC.
  7. X

Are we getting the ability to adjust the screen edges then? I bought the game to play with my brother and only he can play the game.
  8. X

Was looking forward to this update but it didn’t fix my screen not fitting properly. Tried all the settings on my console and TV and there’s no way to fix it. I don’t get how such a simple feature is missing, bought this game on Xbox only to find out I can’t play it due to incompetence smh...
  9. X

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Update rolls out at 18:30 here in Gibraltar. I would like to thank Pipeworks and everyone involved in the amount of work and dedication put into making this update possible for us console players (even though I play on PC mostly as opposed to the Xbox One). Finally the day has arrived! :D I have...
  10. X

Console Terraria PS4 version 1.2.4

I was only asking not rushing guys, no need to go crazy. I'm wondering though when the update is released will it be the complete 1.2.4.1 that is on PC now or 1.2.3? I hope we get up to date with PC as of now atleast before the Lunar update comes out for PC (1.3). Also is it true that update 1.3...
  11. X

Console Terraria PS4 version 1.2.4

So I have had Terraria for about 2 weeks now on the PS4 after having owned it on the Xbox 360 and on the PC. As much as I love the PS4 version of this game I have already reached the high end gear with all bosses deafeated hundreds of times and find myself with nothing to do. I also noticed that...
Back
Top Bottom