Search results for query: *

1. Evilrymon224

Does anybody know how to get the files of a steam downloaded pack?, it doesn't appear in the folder

i recently downloaded a few packs but a couple of them I'd like to give a little tweak, 1 I found online so i was able to download that and edit it but the other is just on steam and i'd like to make a sound in particular added by the pack a bit quieter but I can't get to the files
  2. Evilrymon224

tModLoader Calamity: The Lost Themes

are there ever going to settings to turn off/on certain pieces of music (because i like threats of the ocean floor and LOVE fiery fists of stone but not the others)
  3. Evilrymon224

**REPORTED** Duplication glitch on pylons

i was recently rebuilding my desert base then i broke the sand underneath a pylon, but this actually made the sand float, then i broke one block of sand and got three desert pylons back here is a picture of what happened, basically and you could use this for infinite money by selling the...
  4. Evilrymon224

tModLoader Upgraded Accessories

man this looks great, but one thing that i would like to ask is if there is any mod support coming in the future?
  5. Evilrymon224

tModLoader Danew's Mini-Boss NPC

IDEA! could you please add joost mod custom hunt spawners to this mod, it would make life a whole lot easier, maybe a hunt shop sells the hunt that you are after (maybe not the vanilla boss hunts tho like the eye of cthulu)
  6. Evilrymon224

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

here is my entry, information is on the picture and excuse my sloppy ms pain skills
Back
Top Bottom