Search results for query: *

1. Revarky

Drawings & Paintings Adventures with Vashka! (Lihzahrd Drawings/ Maybe Comic?)

Quickie Update! So, just for a quick update about this whole comic spiel, I will most likely keep it to one post, to save having people try to search the thread for each strip. Just in case this thread gets clutter with replies, which I won't mind. But I think it's good to have one post...
  2. Revarky

Drawings & Paintings Adventures with Vashka! (Lihzahrd Drawings/ Maybe Comic?)

ADVENTURES WITH VASKHA! Welcome to my art thread! Here you will see some funky looking work that I have no idea what I done with! However, ever since I had a sudden urge to draw some fan art for Terraria (Mainly cause of the vanity competition), I decided I might try to do some sort of comic...
  3. Revarky

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

VANITY SUBMISSION - LIHZAHRD CEREMONIAL ARMOUR Artist's Note: So! When I saw news for this vanity competition, I decided to do what most people do and upload my submission. I have enjoyed playing Terraria, and to see Re-Logic do a lil comp to get a chance to have your own vanity set in-game...
Back
Top Bottom