Search results for query: *

1. T

What is your ideal world?

-Large (gives me more of an adventure-ish feel, even if it is annoying to reach the beach) -Crimson (Don't get it as often) -No Crimson near spawn/near underground jungle -A few large lakes, not too many because then it is hard to maneuver around while beginning -Some mountains, though not too...
  2. T

What do you think of the new "charged" magic weapons?

Last prism is great for strafing runs. I found that if I was doing the pillars while using the pilars, i could strafe the enemies while dealing massive amounts of damage and taking less than before. but the trick is to keep it so that it isnt a combined beam. its ok to use it this way while on...
  3. T

What Biome do you think needs the most love?

spider's nest. there is virtually nothing in it besides a few spiders, a sometimes spawning npc, and sometimes an old chest. there should at least be a mini boss or something of the sort in it.
  4. T

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

for some reason whenever i download this it gets blocked by symantec endpoint protection for having "Malicious" things in it and deletes my download. I can unblock it but I just want to know why it is classed as malicious content in the first place
Back
Top Bottom