Search results for query: *

1. C

tAPI Grox The Great's Mods o' Magic

Nice mod here Grox, I'm considering giving it a try, but I do have one question: Rather than a wiki, have you at least considered making a readme for your mod? I'm usually hesitant to use these expansion type mods because there usually isn't a directory or reference of some sort.
  2. C

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Just wanna chime in here for an appreciation on the way you display your mod, Divermansam. Yours is the only one that extensively displays the content available in the mod unlike a lot of the others on the forum here. That's actually the main reason I use your mod over everyone else's, if I have...
  3. C

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Sweetness, looking forward to it even more now. I've been looking for a mod that supports summoning other than the spooky wood armor in the base game, it doesn't offer enough defense for my tastes.
  4. C

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Don't know if you saw my comment a few pages back: Just a question Diverman, for some of your endgame armors like the Dread and Crimson armor, I see they favor melee and a defensive style, but do you have any plans to expand more armor sets for ranged and/or magic in the future? I like using...
  5. C

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Just a question Diverman, for some of your endgame armors like the Dread and Crimson armor, I see they favor melee and a defensive style, but do you have any plans to expand more armor sets for ranged and/or magic in the future? I like using your armor sets as opposed to the boring old vanilla...
  6. C

Tool [Discontinued] Custom World Generator -- TerraCustom

I've gotta admit, it's pretty awesome spawning a builder world without corruption and crimson. Great work on the tool, I didn't think I could have this much fun with a vanilla character again.
  7. C

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Excellent I can not wait!
  8. C

tAPI Thorium Mod+

There's a balancing concern I have. I have a preference for bows, and, while absolutely love all the new bows you've added, I noticed hardly any of them have any knockback. This severely hinders their usefulness as well as prevents them from getting the unreal modifier. Have you considered...
  9. C

Tool [Discontinued] Custom World Generator -- TerraCustom

I'm just curious, can this custom world generator work with tAPI mods that add ores to the game? I only use the Thorium+ mod, but I rather enjoy all the extra items it adds to the game.
  10. C

Is there a mapping program that works with modded worlds?

Just curious if this is at all possible unless there's a way to generate a map ingame I don't know about. I'm honestly just looking to generate a simple png file, nothing fancy like highlighted points of interest and the like.
Back
Top Bottom