Search results for query: *

1. Mathew Maple

Hi red, Some other texturpack makers and I are wondering if any consideration will be made on...

Hi red, Some other texturpack makers and I are wondering if any consideration will be made on fixing skeletron and skeletron prime’s arms as they aren’t flipped/mirrored. Thanks!
  2. Mathew Maple

Visual Accessories

it worthed it I think
  3. Mathew Maple

Visual Accessories

sure is
  4. Mathew Maple

I’m currently trying to work on my own mod by the name of ‘Visible Accessories’ I will...

I’m currently trying to work on my own mod by the name of ‘Visible Accessories’ I will eventually need coding help since I can’t code, but that’s for 1.4 TML, I made a post about it so maybe check it out? I don’t know, I might eventually give up on it.
  5. Mathew Maple

tModLoader Calamity's Vanities

Yeah, you know how it is these days.
  6. Mathew Maple

Visible accessories: an idea

A bit of an update on how things are going, I recently made the sprite for the Neptune’s shell, moon shell, and the GPS, there are more in the discord if anyone wants to see.
  7. Mathew Maple

update: Recently I have made the R.E.K 3000, magnet flower molten charm, and more.
  8. Mathew Maple

This was in hopes to get people to join the discord and help me...
  9. Mathew Maple

This will be the end of the sprites I show off, the rest will go on the discord
  10. Mathew Maple

Fifth sprite, gravity globe
  11. Mathew Maple

Fourth sprite, soaring insignia:
  12. Mathew Maple

I am, that’s just because of how I compiled the list. After this I still have the soaring insignia and gravity globe to do (before I move onto other sprites) unless someone else dose them first.
  13. Mathew Maple

Third sprite, volatile gelatin:
  14. Mathew Maple

I mostly got my limited skill from working on spriting in another mod. However re-drawing items for vanity is somewhat easy.
  15. Mathew Maple

Here is the second sprite, Royal gel
  16. Mathew Maple

Only one sprite has currently been made as I have just started today. That sprite is the brain of confusion.
  17. Mathew Maple

That’s the idea, hopefully it turns out good
  18. Mathew Maple

The Visible Accessories Mod an idea in progress I recently had an idea to work on a mod that provided player sprites to the accessories that do not have one. Such as the mechanical lens and other items. However I have one big problem, I work on mobile. This means I do not have the ability to...
  19. Mathew Maple

We are currently working on an NPC that will provide decorations such as paintings, blocks etc. until we find that we need another NPC probably not, as a pet NPC and decoration NPC cover most of our bases.
  20. Mathew Maple

Yes, yes there is
Back
Top Bottom