Search results for query: *

1. Axolotl_Jordan

PC My in-game background randomly got incredibly dark and I can't see anything. Terraria 1.4

Not sure if this would go here, but my entire game dimmed but it's not night. I was in journey mode with time frozen while building when this happened.sorry for reflection but that shows the weird background
  2. Axolotl_Jordan

Damage per second formulas for weapons?

I'm not sure if this would go in here but I was wondering if my formulas of dps of weapons against target dummies (since they have 0 armor) were correct. Here are the formulas I have created, correct me if I am wrong. Ranged weapon DPS (assuming your ammunition doesnt apply a debuff or have a...
  3. Axolotl_Jordan

Blocks & Decoration Axolotls in Terraria?

Hello, I was wanting to suggest Axololtls in Terraria. I was thinking that an Axolotl could be caught like any critter(bunny, bird, or bug) and placed into an aquarium. An aquarium would be an item like a terrarium but of course with an aquatic animal (in this case an Axolotl). I would really...
  4. Axolotl_Jordan

Gain permission to suggest things?

How are you able to post a thread in suggestions? It tells me I don't have permission to. What does this mean and how do I gain permission? Because I would like to suggest an idea.
Back
Top Bottom