Search results for query: *

1. cultist unhooded

NPCs & Enemies Party Saucer!!!

So this idea is based off the (of course) martian saucer but a lot more spammy and fast than your average martian saucer thanks to @Pinelord for sprites. Music inspiration, Now, on to the boss! You will summon it with a tamped martian probe, to craft it will be 1 martian probe remains (say...
  2. cultist unhooded

NPCs & Enemies Please make merchant sell bottles.

This is a problem I have just noticed. being a player of mobile, I only get desert or snow biome on my world, I got snow. Now I have to go underground to find sand deposits that will run out by hardmode. That is why I declare that the merchant should sell bottles for 20 copper a piece, it is...
  3. cultist unhooded

Is there some unwritten rule of only summoners using minions?

This kind of blows me away, Think of this, you destroy the martian saucer, you get the xneo staff from it, but your a mage, what would you do? YOU WOULD USE IT DARN IT! Minions are a way to crank up that DPS a little more, I bet you'll want that when enemy's are soaking up damage like sponges in...
  4. cultist unhooded

map library!

This is as simple as the title, make a map, and post it here for others to look at and play! My reason for this is that Terraria has a (from my point of view) small lack of custom maps. For people who want to make a map, but don't have an idea, I have an idea for you! Post-apocalyptic. A...
  5. cultist unhooded

Weapons & Equip balloon hat!

My idea is very simple, a balloon fight reference! Tooltip: don't let the balloons pop! Crafted: 1 triple balloon and 1 iron helmet. At an anvil Goes in accessories slot. Removes fall damage You will have unlimited jumps, although not as high as the triple balloon in 3 jumps, it will allow...
  6. cultist unhooded

1.2.4 and 1.3 game reference to legend of Zelda majoras mask.

So I was thinking about the lunar event, how would moon bound aliens make it to earth? Send the moon to earth, then I noticed that was stating the main problem of legend of Zelda majoras mask. Masks, there's a few masks in terraria, namely boss masks . also in LoZMM there is boss masks, and the...
  7. cultist unhooded

(mobile,android,1.2) terraria won't play without internet connection on 3 devices!

so I don't get any "you opened it wrong" I will list how I opened every device. 1. I open terraria on my android device,(wi-fi off)(highest android version 4.4.2) 2. It loads, no problem to the home screen, 3. I touch "play" 4. the game freezes, I repeat several times until I just give up...
Back
Top Bottom